1. One Fine Day

Sunday, around 10:00 AM

Abhi was laying on the bed almost for 11 hours after having an important office meeting at a hotel, last night..

His phone was ringing continuously disturbing his deep sleep.. Anyhow he woke up and sat on the bed answering the phone..It was his father Srinivas Srivastav, Chairman of Ayodhya Industries..

S : Hello, Abhii !! Where are you?? Are you alright?? I'm trying to talk to you from last 3 hours but u r not answering any of my calls and messages..Is everything fine??(shooted all the questions together in tension)

A : Ha Nanna cool!! I'm completely fine.. I was in deep sleep that's all. No worries..

S : I was scared Abhii..( His tone resembled his state of mind)

A : Nannaa, don't worry. I said na I'm fine. Did you have your breakfast??

S : Ledu ra! But I will break my fast now( He said with gentle smile of relief). You also getup now and take your breakfast my son.

A : Without Brushing 🤔???

S : That's your wish!! No restrictions from my side..😂

A : Haha..😊 Okay Nanna..Bye take care!!

S : Bye ra!!

He got ready after half n hour. Before taking his breakfast he went to his Mother's Photo..He looked into her eyes and reminisced the childhood memories they had. Soon his eyes got little bit wet, he controlled himself and went to dining table and completed his breakfast..

As it was Sunday after many busy and boring days, he felt relaxed..
He want to spend this quality time for himself.

He went to balcony and sat in the chair, taking a pen and a paper to write down his thoughts, dreams and fantasies..
He is not a regular writer or a poet, but he writes what his heart feels and wishes for the moment in a poetic way. This is his favorite habit and is only known to his best friend Anand.

Anand is his one and only best buddy. He met him on their first day of college in Engineering and shared same room in the hostel. Within few days they became close friends who cannot imagine of being separated from each other's life at any moment. Anand became his emotional support other than his father. Being an over excited guy, Anand teases Abhi for this strange and boring habit of writing of a businessman..

He completed writing and smiled by rereading it. He closed his eyes and imagined what he wrote just. In a few minutes, he realized that he is blushing hard..
He got up from there and went to switch on the Television. He was watching a random program on TV, while checking his personal messages and mails on laptop.
As soon as the program completed, a movie started.

Movie name is "MIRCHI", complete family entertainer..

He completely involved in the movie, then again his phone rang..

S : Abhii..

A : Nanna!!

S : Yeraa!! Are you okay now?

A : Yes Nanna!!

S : Actually I called you morning to talk about an important matter. Shall I say now?

A : Why are you asking permission Nanna? Is anything wrong with me here..🤔?

S : No no my son! But I want to see you getting married soon and I'm already working on it, I will inform you when I choose a perfect match for you.. Keep waiting for the good news..😉

A : What!!??😣

S : Yes ra!! And now you don't act like a kid struggling for going to school..😎

A : Kani Nannaa, What is the hurry now? Whenever it happens, it happens naa..😒

S : No. Everything needs an effort to be done. You are already crossed quarter Century, 2 years back. Are you asking me to wait for your completion of Half century??

A : No🙁

S : Haa, then be alert and wait for my proceedings to follow..😂

A : Hmm..

S : Bye ra! Take care.

After the phone call, his thoughts went to somewhere. Sometime later, he came to this world and got up to switch off the TV, but his sight stucked to the scene running on TV now..

**Mirchi proposal scene**

He saw himself and his love on the screen..

Abhi Mind Voice : Yes, why can't I confess my feelings to her like this? If I can't open up now, then there will be no other chance to get my love. Because once my father selects a girl for me, I can't deny his decision..

Now, from an half an hour he is trying to sum up all his feelings on her and preparing hard to propose his girl. He never had a proper conversation with her till now. Only "Hello.. Hai.. Bye.. Bye.."s😂(Don't you remember Is pyaar ko kya naam doon serial Aunty??😋). Sometimes he got the chance but he avoided it, not knowing how to communicate with her. So now first of all, he needs a perfect situation to talk to her and confess his love.
But howw..🤔😒😣???

Again he got a call, this time it's from Anand..

Anand : Hey buddy!!

Abhi : You won't give a chance to let me leave in peace..😤

Anand : Piece?? Which piece?? Chicken Leg piece or Mutton Leg piece??😁

Abhi : Your brain piece😡..See ra, I'm already in frustration. Don't frustrate me more.😠

Anand : I'm also in peaks of frustration. What should I do😡??

Abhi : Emaindi ra?

Anand : Daddy is not considering my taste. He just finalized that there won't be non veg items in Anshu's Marriage meals list. He said that we shouldn't eat non veg in marriages..😤

Abhi : Whatt!!??😯

Anand : See, you are also shocked😆!! But don't worry we can have chicken biryani that day. As soon as the marriage completed, we both will jump out and enjoy biryani in dhabha..😉

Abhi : Reyy😓

Anand : Hey don't thank me now. After all we are best buddies..🤗

Abhi : Stop it ra! First come to the point. Is Anshu marriage settled??

Anand : No!! But very soon..

Abhi : Oh okay! I will talk to you later ra. I have some work now.

Anand : Okay ra, but don't forget I'm there for you and I'm responsible for our special chicken dum biryani on that day.. Don't be panic, be brave my kid🙌🤗..

 Don't be panic, be brave my kid🙌🤗

The call ended before Abhi's reply..😂
Such a smart boy Anand is and also the escaping expert..😜

Pranulove💝