4. Events

"Abhiram"..

"Abhii"....

A female voice.

The name resounded through out the auditorium. Abhi felt uneasy with her behavior these days. He said the other guy to take care of all this for few minutes and went to college canteen directly from there, the girl followed him. He reached the table where Anand is already there and having chicken burger🍔. The girl sat behind him. Anand confused to see him there in this time.

Anand : Why did you come here now?

Abhi : Rey. Don't get upset. I'm not here to eat food. So there is no need to share your favorite chicken burger to me.

Anand : Thank God!!

Anand sighed with relief and took his hands holding the burger from under the table and continued his remaining task..

Anand : Okay. But what are you doing here? You are so busy, right?

Yes, he is busy with his new duties. The Computer science Branch organizing a cultural fest in college.
For that, Abhiram selected as Event Organizer by HOD. Even though he is calm going guy, HOD knows that Abhi can do this duty sincerely without any disturbances.

Dance performances, Songs, Skits, and speeches and also food section etc must managed by Abhi. There are only 3 days left for the fest. He is so busy to eat food also peacefully. This girl who is irritating Abhi is from 1st year B.Tech, her name is Tanmayi, practicing dance for the event.

She is following him everywhere and trying every possible way to seek his attention

She is following him everywhere and trying every possible way to seek his attention. She got his number and started texting him Good morning, Good night etc. Abhi didn't give reply for her texts. He don't want to be the reason for any type of mess now. He is concentrating on the event to be successful. But from two days onwards she is running behind him to talk or just staring at him without listening to her dance master. Abhi was fully irritated but staying calm avoiding all this.

Abhi : That 1st year girl I said to you na, I'm fed up with her. Today she is calling my name for every 5 minutes and when I'm seeing her, she is pretending like not. She is crossing her limits. I need to clarify her, but I don't know how to face her.

Anand : That's so simple. Call her, I will talk to her and make her understand.

Abhi : But I think it's not the time. She will be definitely feel disturbed after this all. She can't concentrate on her performance in the fest. She is really practicing well for the event, so it's not the time to deviate her.

Anand : Wah, Abhi!! You are exactly like Chocobar Ice cream, melting and giving super taste to us.

Abhi : Stupid!!

Anand laughed at him. Abhi got up and went to Tanmayi, she stood up seeing him.

Abhi : Hello, I don't know your name. But..