5. Super Heroine

One Friday morning in Anshu's hostel..

Sarayu : Anshuu, What are you reading now? Ahh Abdul Kalam Autobiography🙄. Get ready fast, it's already 8:30 AM and our college is at 9:00 AM.

Anshu : Hey see this Sarayu..

How is the idea of bunking the class today

How is the idea of bunking the class today...😉??

Sarayu : Idiot, today is our semester results. Don't you have any tension? Aaah You are the topper from the last 3 semesters na, so there is no tension for you. It's only my fear for the results😏

Anshu : Seyy mattiburra..
Today it's just results day, not any exam day to prepare now. The result is for the exam we have already written, so it won't get any changes if we bunk the class today and go for a movie.. Chill my little monkey..

Sarayu : Hmm.. Okay. But who's the big monkey...🤔?

Anshu : Who else?? My mountain like brother..😂

Sarayu : Haha.. For which movie you are planning now?

Anshu : What else when there is our favorite hero Prabhas's, The Macho man's new movie release today??....MIRCHI....😘
That too my cutie Anushka Telugu movie after a gap.

Get ready fast, we won't get tickets if we go late.

Sarayu : Achaa, I'm done already. I think you need to get ready as soon as possible..😎

Around 10:30 AM

Sarayu and Anshu is waiting in the traffic hoping to see the green signal soon to move as they were getting late for the movie. That too it's the release day, they know it is not easy to get tickets after late.

As soon as the green signal is shown, everyone started their vehicles to move. Then a lady on a scooty next to the Anshu's scooty is started to shout "Dongaa.. Dongaa..". A thief theft her hand bag and running. No one in the traffic is listening to her. She started to chase him on scooty. Anshu observed all this and started to chase the thief. He snatched the bicycle from a man by pushing him to the road and he is really trying hard not to be caught.

The lady and Anshu is also driving fast to catch him. Sarayu is in tension, sitting back she closed her eyes and chanting all the sthothrams she learnt. She is not in the condition of realizing that Anshu stopped the scooty and searching for something in her bag.

 She is not in the condition of realizing that Anshu stopped the scooty and searching for something in her bag