2. Glimpse

Totally frustrated Abhi is wandering here and there in balcony..

Do you people wanna know why he is more irritated now??

What else would be the reason when your father and your Love's parents are planning against your love unknowingly!!

Yes, He loves Anshu, Anand's sister..😊😍😘

Anand always used to talk about his parents as well as his sister Anshu and her funny antics. When Abhi heard her name for the first time, he don't know the reason but he desperately wanted to see her. But he got only a glimpse of her childhood picture in Anand's wallet.

 But he got only a glimpse of her childhood picture in Anand's wallet

...........................................................................

In their B.Tech 3rd year 1st semester holidays, Anand invited Abhi to his village. Abhi hesitated to go first, but Anand being Anand, forced no no actually warned him to accept his invitation..😜. As soon as Abhi entered into the house with Anand, his heart asked for heroine's entry and wanted to fall in Love at first sight, but failed to see at least her photo clearly. Later, he got to know that Anshu's B.Tech 1st year lab practicals are going to start today, so she can't come before they go. But Abhi really felt lucky to meet Anand's parents, they pampered him exactly like they pamper Anand. Within few days only, they were connected with great bond. After completion of their vacation of 5 days they went to their hostel. One day, Abhi heard a phone conversation between this brother and sister duo. The voice from that side was raising by word to word, but this side ever dashing voice is like a cat🐈 caught by a tiger 🐯.

Anand 🐈 : Oseyy!! I need to go to class now. Will you please stop harassing me..😔??

Anshu 🐯 : Haa Haa, you are a Student no. 1 na.. If you are not there in the class, the class will be waiting for you to start..😡

🐈 : Chellii, you are underestimating your brother..😏

🐯 : I'm not a stupid to waste my precious time by estimating useless things..😡

🐈 : 😓😓😓..

🐯 : Dumbo!! Cry loud, your sobs must be echoed here..😡

🐈 : What sin I did to face your anger?? I just came here as my 2nd semester is going to start on the next day!!

🐯 : Don't you know I'm coming home on the very next day..😡??

🐈 : Yeah I know. But what can I do when my Hitler HOD decided to punish all the absentees on the first day with one month suspension from college. You know na, I can't leave the college even for one day.

🐯 : Rey rey aapara!! If any one listen your words, they might feel that you are a topper. I know that you are addicted to college canteen food..🍛. Is this the face even studied for one day..😤?? But still I wonder how you are getting good percentage in results..🤔??

🐈 : Ha ha! I have my own ways..😎

🐯 : Pandi!!

🐈 : 😔😫..

🐯 : Don't cry! You and your irritating voice..😣

🐈 : But just before 2 or 3 minutes you only asked me to cry louder na..😓!!

🐯 : And now I'm only saying to stop..

🐈 : Such a sadistic ghost you are..😫!! Don't you have any work except eating my brain..😤??

🐯 : Hello, I'm very health conscious. I will not eat any road side unhealthy foods like you eat..😎

Anyways, when i'm going to bathe, hot water is not yet ready. That's why I decided to call you. And remember, I'm coming there this weekend to meet my stupid brother. Plan according to it. Bye..👋

🐈 : Grrr!!! Rakshasii..😣

The call ended..📱

Abhi chuckled at his frustration and her cuteness. Anand turned to see Abhi sitting on the bed behind him smiling.

Anand : Abhi!! You are here?

Abhi : Yeah! I thought to bunk the class and hangout with you..

Anand : Bunk!!?? Mr. Abhiram Srivastav is going to bunk the class by himself..😱

Abhi : Po ra! By the way with whom you are talking till now?

Anand : Who else can make me dumbo!! My one and only devil sister Ms. Anshu Sri Priya Narayan..

Abhi : (Trying so hard to control his blush) What happened? Why is she shouting at you?? Any problem?

Anand : She came home the next day of our exit. So she is angry with me that I didn't wait for her.

Abhi : Oh so sweet!! May be she is missing her ghost brother. Why can't we take a break for two days and go to see her??

Anand : No need! She said she only coming here this weekend to irritate me on live.

Abhi : Great..🤗!!

After their little conversation, Anand took Abhi to their college canteen. He ate his favorite items like Roll cakes, Chicken puff plus Abhi's brain completely as well as successfully and ordered for another coke while Abhi lost in his own thoughts..

Abhi is thinking about his first meet with Anshu. He is struggling to select the perfect words to interact with her. He don't want to trouble her with his over excitement. He knows the famous phrase very well..

"First impression is the best impression"..

Pranulove💝