10. Bonding

The hall is filled with screams and noises. Brother and Sister duo is fighting with each other. Anshu is chasing Anand. In the middle of the chasing, she is throwing comb, TV remote whatever she get into her hands on him. Literally 3rd world war is going on there. But still their parents Vaishnav and Padmavathi are not paying attention to them. Their mother is in kitchen and their father is in garden area. They are doing their own works, as if it's nothing happening there.

Anshu : How dare you to touch my chocolate..😠?

Anand : I just ate it. What happened now..😟?

Anshu : You ate it like a buffalo. Can't you ask my permission, before taking my things?

Anand : I'm your brother na. I can take your things, without permission.

Anshu : Ne bonda ra, nee bonda. You are always like this only. You keep on stealing my things and I keep on crying like this..😭

Anand : It's just a chocolate. Why are you creating such drama..😬?

Anshu : See, you ate my chocolate and again shouting on me..😲

Anand : Shouting ah..🙄

Anshu : Ha, you are shouting at me like anything. I can't bear it. Nannaaaa...😭

(Sarayu came to their house)

Sarayu : Tadanggg.. Here comes your angel Sarayu..😇

(Anshu ran to her and hugged. She is sobbing hard in her arms..😉
Anshu's mother came out of kitchen to see who's that. Seeing Sarayu, she mumbled 'Another drama queen came to rescue this drama queen..😁' and she went back to her work)

Sarayu : Ayoo, why are you crying Anshu? Did your brother beat you? We will register a complaint against him in police station. Come..😎

Anshu : No need Sarayu! I don't want to torture him. He will be happy if I leave him and go away.

Sarayu : Aww! How good you are! Anand bhayya is so lucky to have you as his sister..😙

Anand : 😓.. Will you please stop this drama? I will buy big chocolates for both of you. Don't corner me now..😣

"Big Bigg Chocolates..🍫" shouted both the naughty girls in unison..😂

"Come on children. Let's have lunch. Call your father too" shouted Padmavathi while bringing all the dishes onto the dining table. Anshu went to call him.

"Aunty, What specials you cooked for me?" Sarayu asked Padmavathi.

"Ahaa! Your brain pickle!" Anand replied.

"Unclee..." crying Sarayu went to Anshu's father who is coming towards dining table with Anshu.

"Abbaa..😣 Children! Don't start the drama again. First enjoy the food." order came by the HOME Minister..😂

Their eating session is going on with all teasings and cute warnings to the children by parents.

Vaishnav : How is Abhi's father condition now?

Anand :He said it's all okay now, but we know enough rest is more important for full recovery.

Vaishnav : Correct! Abhi will be in more stress by managing his father and office work.

Anand : His father's PA Sharma Uncle is managing office works. But still Abhi must be there for any important deals and to attend for important meetings.

Padmavathi : It's tough time for Abhi. Someone should take care of him too in this pressure.

Vaishnav : Hmm..!! (Vaishnav ji is thinking about Abhi)

After the eating session, again Anand, Anshu and Sarayu played till the evening.

That Night in Vaishnav's room..

Vaishnav : Padma! Shall we invite Abhi's father to our house? We can take care of him for some days. Anshu will be there for your help for few days till she goes for her project. Srinivas ji also will be refreshed in this new atmosphere. Abhi will come here when he is free from office issues.

Padma : Avnandi! Good idea! Let us send Anand to bring Srinivas ji here.

Vaishnav : Hmm.. We will send him tomorrow morning. I don't know why, but I like Abhi, Padma. I want to see him happy always.

Padma : Who don't love him? He is such a good boy. He is friendly, disciplined and equally caring.

Vaishnav : 😊..

Next day morning..

Abhi started to office after feeding breakfast to his father and instructing the nurse to be alert on his medicine times. He is going to office before the in-time only to complete the office works early and return to his father. He is driving and just crossed the farmhouse.

The orangish and yellowish glow in the sky radiating in every direction. The clouds have a shade of orange and the breeze is so cool. The leaves,  the grass and the flowers everything was dipped in dew. Everything is looking so new and fresh.

The phone vibration disturbed his reveries. It's from Anand.

Abhi : Yentraa! Did the sun rise from the west today? (He tried to see sky to find out the direction of sun..😂) Hey! it's normal only..🤔

Anand : Hooo oo oo! Now, don't start your drama this early morning.

Abhi : Then what should I say ra? Even your bed is surprised you woke up this early. Please, don't do this to us. We are concerned about your health..🤗

Anand : Eeeeee! Once listen to me, please..😣

Abhi : Cheppu cheppu.

Anand : I just get into the bus. I will be there in Bangalore by this evening.

Abhi : Yoo😀!

Anand : Hello! I'm coming on a purpose, not for enjoyment..😎

Abhi : Then why did you call me..😏?

Anand : My father asked me to escort Abhi's father to my house.

Abhi : What?

Anand : Yes, my dear Maccha. He wants to take care of you and your father for some days. As you are so busy in office works, you be here and come there when you are free. Send Uncle with me. Actually Nanna thought to inform you, but I said I will talk to him.

Abhi : Hmm.. First, you come peacefully. We will discuss about it in the evening.

Abhi continued his driving in the confusion..🚗

Pranulove💖