9. Feelings

Days are going on..

Abhi and Anand completed their BTech successfully without any backlogs. Anand feeling really great to complete BTech in just 4 years..😜
Anshu also surprised as well as shocked to hear this miracle news from her brother..

Abhi became so emotional to leave their college and hostel, where all the memorable fights and funny discussions happened in this 4 years. Anand also feeling similar to Abhi, but he don't want to make Abhi more sad. So, he is maintaining calm and cool expressions by hiding his tears.

They are packing their whole stuff to vacate the room. After vacating the room, Abhi and Anand went to Surya's house. Surya and Jyothi were so emotionally connected to Abhi these days. Abhi didn't reveal about his identity, if he do that Surya can recognise him and again go away from them. The family is impressed with his friendly behavior and don't want to leave his companion, as it makes both Surya and Jyothi feel like having their own brother. Even Divya also protested when they are finally about to leave. She cried. She stood near the door, like blocking the way for them to go. Abhi can't control his emotions and took her in his arms. He assured her that he will come to meet them whenever he comes to this city. They finally bid good-bye to them and reached bus station.

Abhi also going to Anand's place. He can't refuse when Anand's parents asked him to visit them. They were about to get into the bus, when Abhi got a call. He moved back and answered the call from his father's number.

Abhi : Hello, Nanna!!

Other side : Abhii.. I'm Sharma, your father's PA.

Abhi : Cheppandi Uncle!! Where is Nanna? Why don't he call himself? Now a days, my father is being lazy and see he is using you for his simple works too.

(He is feeling already low for leaving college and for moving far from Surya and his family, but he tried to sound normal in the phone)

Sharma : Beta.. Not like that. I only wanted to say something and called you from his mobile.

Abhi : Emaindi Uncle?

Sharma : Why don't you come to Bangalore? You both have seen each other months ago. That too he wants your presence now..

Abhi (worried) : Is everything okay there, Uncle?

Sharma : Yeah, Abhi! Nothing to worry, I just thought to share the word. Will you come beta?

Abhi : Uncle, I'm starting now..

He cut the call and turned to see Anand's pale face. He is now gonna burst out. His eyes showing the pain. He thought to spend some more days fully with Abhi.

Abhi : I should go now ra..

Anand don't know how to respond. He gave a faint smile. Abhi just can't take it. He immediately hugged Anand with heavy heart. In the next minute, he left the place.

......

Abhi reached Bangalore and about to take a cab. A man came to him with the placard in which Abhi's name is written in bold letters. Abhi smiled for this all, as if he is coming from foreign to India after ages. The man introduced himself as one of their drivers. Abhi greeted him and followed him.

The car reached their farm house in the city outskirts. Usually his father comes there when he is stressed. This is also the place where Abhi spent some days when he lost his mother. Abhi sensed something wrong but remained calm and entered into the house. He searched for his father and found him in the back yard.

Srinivas is in a chair leaning on to the support and a nurse is checking his Blood Pressure. Sharma is standing beside him. Abhi felt something bad. As soon as the nurse left, he rushed to his father and went on his knees in front of him. Srinivas is all different now, he is weak and his face is so pale. Abhi can't understand anything and literally shivering with fear. Srinivas soothed him by his touch and pointed towards a chair next to him. Abhi turned to Sharma with teary eyes. Sharma started to say the incident happened four days before.