3.The First Meet

Saturday night at 11:20 PM..

Anand and Abhi are adjusting the beds to sleep after coming from their hangout with other roommates..

Anand : Reyy ! Set the alarm for tomorrow 7:50 AM. Anshu's train will arrive at 8 O' clock. If I'm not there at Railway station by then, she will kill me definitely.

Abhi : Will you go like that only without brush and bathe??

Anand : If I go like that, surely she won't recognize me. She may think I'm a hitech pickpocketer, when I'm going towards her.

Abhi : Haha!! Okay. And one more doubt, what if alarm doesn't work and doesn't wake you up..🤔??

Anand : I said about the result already. You will read the following news in the tomorrow's newspaper..

"A 3rd year B.Tech Student in JNTU-H University, brutally killed by his sister. The reason behind this merciless murder is that the brother forgot to pick up his sister from the railway station. The police have filed a case against the sister. The further investigation is already closed because she accepted her crime and she is gonna punish with life imprisonment by the High court so.."

Abhi : Stop!

Anand : Abhi, you are a true friend. You are not even willing to listen about my de..

Abhi : I said stop this Anand. Now go and sleep, I will wake you up in the morning.

Anand : Small modification ra. You are not my true friend, you are my blood friend.. Love you Abhi.. Good night ra..

Abhi smiled at his friend and very soon they dozed off..

Sunday morning, around 7:30 AM..

Abhi just woke up and brushed his teeth with Colgate Anti-cavity toothpaste..😂

When he is wiping his face with the towel, he remembered about Anshu's arrival time and suddenly the door knocked. Abhi opened the door and a girl around 18 years, rushed into the room. Abhi was shocked to see a girl in their room and also his eyes got stuck to her eyes..

Anshu : Hello! I guess you are Abhi right? Mr. Abhiram Srivastav.

Abhi : Ye..yess.. Aa...are youu Anshuu??

Anshu : Yes, of course I'm Anshu, Anshu Sri Priya Narayan, the one and only D/o Mr. & Mrs. Vaishnav Narayan and the one and only sister of Mr. Anand Narayan..😎

Abhi chuckled at this brother and sister duo..😊

Abhi : How do you know my name?

Anshu : Very very funny, can't you find any better question than this?? My brother keeps talking about you..

Abhi : Haha.. And by the way, your train time is 8:00 AM na?? That too, how did you manage our warden to come inside the hostel??

Anshu : Actually my train time is 7:00 AM only. I thought to surprise him, so I lied. But see this dumbo, still sleeping. (Seeing Anand on the bed) Stupid brother..😣. And your warden is my hostel warden's sister's husband's paternal aunt's maternal aunt's daughter's son..😝. Ufff, some how I managed.. Okay, I want to fresh up, where is the bathroom??