6. New people

On phone..

Anand : Cheppavee

Anshu : Enti Cheppedi? Don't you know to say Hello first when we answer any call?

Anand : Stop your GK lecture now..😣
I have something to tell you..😄

Anshu : Haa cheppu..😎

Anand : Today morning, Abhi and I went to nearby book stall and then ... (He was interrupted by Anshu)

Anshu : Reyy, don't give poses like only you went to buy books. I guess may be Abhi went for books and you just accompanied him. Or else, there must be any chat centre for your time pass..😋

Anand : This girl won't listen to me. Always her concentration will be on degrading her innocent brother..😏

Anshu : I don't want to listen your self dabba.

Anand : Okay, cool. Listen. We both were walking towards the hostel after purchasing the study material we wanted to read, then..

Flashback starts..

Abhi and Anand were talking their usual daily stuff in the way back to their hostel. They heard a noise from a house they are passing by. Abhi sensed something is wrong and went inside by pushing the gate. Anand followed him. The noise is getting louder and now it is clearly audible, a 2 or 3 year girl is crying there. A woman was lied down there, the girl beating near her shoulder by calling her continuously.

"Ammaaa...... lee.. maaa.. maa"

Abhi took her in his hold and tried to wake up the woman. He understood she got high fever suddenly and that made her unconscious. Anand bought a water jug from the dining table and Abhi sprinkled water on her face. She opened her eyes when the cool water hit her face. Abhi took a juice bottle from the fridge and handed to her. She drank it fully with shivering hands. She is not able to talk, her eyes are trembling. She signalled Abhi to the direction of Landline. Anand went there and saw a Telephone Directory, something was written on the paper pasted on the Directory. That is the emergency phone numbers list including medical help, fire station, police station etc.

' Dr. Shravan 94923..... '

Anand shouted "I think this Shravan is their family doctor Abhi. Wait I will call him."

Abhi took her up and placed on the bed carefully. The baby stopped crying and went near her mother.

The lady was so weak that she has fallen asleep on the bed within seconds and also the kid

The lady was so weak that she has fallen asleep on the bed within seconds and also the kid. Abhi placed a damp cloth on her forehead in order to reduce her high temperature.

"Anand..?" A middle aged man asked reaching Abhi.

Anand came forward and replied "I'm Anand. Are you Dr. Shravan?"