Chapter 21 - Boyfriend

[Louis Tomlinson, Miss You]

Thea

I had a very long conversation with Alexa last night. She told me about everything that happened between him and my so-called enemy. I actually don't know how to advise her because I myself have problems with my love life. I'm confused with my emotions. How can I give advice to someone when I'm like this but still give her a bit of advice? We talked over the phone for like three hours, I think, until I heard Gabriel and Gabriella come to her and take her phone. They just said hi to me, then bye after that end call. I think if they didn't do that, me and my best friend might talk all night and all day. We just have so many things to catch up on. Whatever it is, I still didn't tell her about me and Joseph, what happened to us, or anything. So it's still a secret, but I don't know if Joseph told his brother about it. It's not like I care.

So today, I have a plan with Parrish. Usually, he spends his weekend with Liam, his boyfriend, or girlfriend. I don't know because I never ask, but yeah, I'm always alone when it comes to the weekend. My weekend always ended alone. Everything I do alone, like:

I watched movies alone.

Eat alone.

Walk alone.

Laughed alone.

Searching for ice cream alone.

Jogging alone.

And even talk alone. But I'm still not crazy.

I got up from the bed after I did my little stretch. I take a shower and do all my morning routine before going out to choose what outfits I have to wear today. Let's see, hmmm, me and Parrish are going to do something fun and maybe a bit challenging today; who knows? I'll go with a casual look, then, with black and white themes. I wear my undergarments, then my black ripped jeans. After that, I chose a long-sleeve shirt that has a stripe pattern on it. I pair it with my white Converse. I just braided my hair and put some makeup on my pale face, and... I'm done and ready to go.

I take my sling bag and put my stuff in it: tissue, hand sanitizer, my small purse that I put my cash and ID in, lipgloss, shades, and my phone. A moment later, I heard a knock on my door. It must be Parrish. I take my bag, rush to the door, and open it. "Hey, sweetie." He greets me, then looks at me up and down. "You look great, girl. That means I have a little sister to take care of today. I bet lots of guys will look at you with their perverted eyes." I playfully slap him on the face and walk out of the house. "You look so cute today, really." He said.

Yeah, okay, thanks. Stop giving me compliments. I'm sick of it. Besides, it's just a casual look. Come on, man." I said this when both of us walked to his car. He's got a nice car, by the way. He drives a black Mustang, and this is my sixth time riding in his car because we usually just walk if we're going anywhere.

"Let's go and have some fun today!" He shouted in the car after he started the engine. We are having a very good time in the car. Both of us just sing out loud when our favourite songs come on the radio. Well, at least we have some things in common. Both of us have the same taste in music, which is cool. The whole journey we both just keep singing and laughing. It was so much fun until we arrived at the ice cream shop.

"I don't mind having ice cream for brunch," I said, and he chuckled. He put his hand around my shoulder when we walked to the shop.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The girl behind the cashier asks with a smile on her face. I told her what flavour I wanted, and Parrish said it too. After a few minutes, we both get our ice cream and sit at the table.