Epilogue

These days, rudimentary

Joseph

10 Years later

It feels like yesterday that I got married and teased Thea about having lots of kids. Now, I already have four kids and another one in Thea's tummy and maybe she will giving birth to our fifth child tomorrow. Well, I'm not going to be clumsy again because I've been through this like four times already. I think I can handle it well.

Let me introduce you to me and my wife's children. Well, our first child is a boy, Alex Sanchez. The second one is also a boy, Harry Sanchez. Next, our third child is also a boy, Dylan Sanchez, and the last one is also a boy, Ethan Sanchez. As you see, I have four sons, and Thea gets really upset when every time she gets pregnant, it's a boy, but she still loves them so much. For our fifth child, it's going to be a girl. Thea is so excited for it because she said that finally she has a friend to keep her company other than the boys.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen cooking something for the hungry mommy and her big dinosaurs. "Here you go. Grilled salmon for everyone." I put the plates down and sat next to my beautiful wife. We begin to eat happily.

"Mom, why is your tummy so big?" Harry asks, and she chuckles.

No, it's not, honey; every time I get pregnant with all of you, my stomach gets this big. If you don't believe it, ask your dad." She answered, and I nodded my head.

Well, what if there are two babies in that balloon?" Alex, my eldest son, said excitedly.

"I don't know. The doctor said that there was only one in this balloon." She rubs her stomach, and we just laugh at it. After a few minutes, we have already finished our food, and now me and Thea are sitting in the living room and having some time together while the boys are playing in the backyard together.

"Dear, is getting pregnant making you tired?" I ask her.

"Why suddenly?" She asked me back.

"Because you look like you don't get enough sleep."

"I'm not it, just maybe because I can't wait to meet my little friend." I kissed her forehead.
"I hope you will still love me."

"What are you talking about?" She looms at me. "Don't say that you're going to get jealous of your own daughter. Joseph, don't be so childish. It doesn't suit you at all. Besides, how can I not love my handsome husband, who makes my life like this now?" She said, and I kissed her, even though I couldn't get close to her because of her big stomach, but I still wanted to kiss her.

"Well then, dear. I love you so much." I said.

Just when both of us are having a good time, her face turns. I look at her confused and ask her, Are you okay, dear?" She closed her eyes and suddenly grabbed my hand tightly.

"Babe, I think it's time. Oh my god, it hurts." She said it, and my eyes widen.

"What? But the doc-"

"Forget it and bring me to the hospital now!" She screams, which makes the boys come to us and ask me why.

"All of you stay here, take care of your mom, and I'm going to get her clothes and start the car." I said to run upstairs and take the bag that she had already packed for the hospital. I quickly ran and got to the car to start the engine. Then I ran inside to see her.

"You, you, and you get in the car now." They nodded their heads and headed out. I follow them and quickly get in the car too. I drive the car to the hospital now.

Dad, I think you

Quiet, I'm trying to act normal here." I said to continue driving.

"Dad bu-"