Chapter 30 - I am innocent ( Joseph point of view)

Update another chapter because I finally finished writing this book! I feel so sad, but at the same time I feel happy. Hope you enjoy!

[

Joey: - Wish I never

Joseph

I don't know what to do now. Thea has already left me, and half of my heart has already gone with her. I swear I'm not kissed Wendy. Maybe I'm wrong too because I didn't push her away straight away; I didn't even open my mouth when she kissed me. Thea didn't pick up my calls or reply to my texts. When I went to her house, she didn't want to open the door, even though I stayed there for two hours. I feel so useless right now. Maybe she really needs space, but at least let me see her face. I miss her.

I made the decision to go back to New York for two days, Saturday and Sunday. I need a friend to talk to now. Who knows, maybe Elijah can help me like I always helped her get Alexa. Now they're happy, and it's my turn to get hurt, all with my love life. I packed my things to bring back and left the house to go to the airport.

After long hours of flying, I finally arrived. "Welcome back, sir." My driver said to open the door for me. I get in and look at my phone, which has Thea's picture on my lockscreen. I will give you space if that is what you want, Thea.

I sigh and lean my head back, then close my eyes. "Sir, it's here." I open my eyes and see the car already stopped in front of my house. He opened the door for me and helped me with my luggage.

After I get into the house, I sit on the couch and call Elijah.

"Hey bro. What's up?" He asked me with a happy tone. Lucky you.

"Make sure you're not busy tomorrow. I need to talk to you about something."

"Let me guess, you're now in New York because you're a little misunderstood with Thea, right?"

"How did you know?" I ask him, confused.

"Alexa..." He replied.

"Oh right. So can we meet tomorrow?"

"For sure. I know I'll be needed by you. So where do you want to meet?"

"I'll text you later. Now I need to sleep. Jet lagged."

Haha, see you." With that I hang up the phone and lay on the couch feeling so lazy to go upstairs. A moment later, I drifted to sleep.

****

Next morning.

I wake up because I fall from the couch on which I've been sleeping. Oh, it's morning already. I stretch and change my clothes to do some workouts. It's been a while since I last worked out, so now I have to start it again. After I put on my jog shorts and didn't care to wear any clothes, I walked to my private gym near my house. I start with a light workout, then the hard one.

After 30 minutes, I stop and grab the small towel to wipe my sweat. It feels good to workout again. I walk out of the gym and go downstairs to get some breakfast. I just ate two energy bars and drank some water. I don't want to cook anything.

Then, I take my phone to call Elijah, but when I open it, Thea's picture appears, making me miss her so much. Even though it's only for a few hours, I still have to see her, even if only for one second. But for now, I can only see her through this picture.

I can't give up on her because I'm not doing anything wrong. Right?

I close my phone and put it on the table before going upstairs to take a shower. The shower only took a moment before I went out of it. I walk into my walk-on closet and take the outfits. I go all black today. Black jeans, a black tee, a black leather jacket, and my black Converse.

After I'm done, I leave the house and go to the place where I and Elijah will meet. I ask him to meet me at the cafe not too far from my house. It only takes like five minutes to drive there.

When I get inside, I spot Elijah sitting in the corner. I walk to him and sit in front of him.

"Was someone dead?" He ask me as soon as I sit.

"Yeah, my soul," I replied.

"Oh, so no joke for today. I understand. So tell me what exactly happened between you too."

Okay, so it's like this. It was just okay that morning before I went to work, but the moment I'm in the office doing my work as usual, the door opens, and when I look who it is, I'm shocked because it's Wendy."

Wait, you mean Wendy, your ex-girlfriend?" He asks, and I nod my head. Woah, how did she find you there, though?"

"I don't even know how, but when I told her to leave, she just begged for my forgiveness, and she wants me to take her back. When I insist, she just keeps forcing me to stay quiet, but when I want to open my mouth to talk to her, she kisses me. I swear I didn't kiss her back. I was just kind of shocked by her move, and that's it. I don't know why she did that, but after she kissed me for like 5 seconds or so, the door was opened harshly, and when I turned around, it was Thea." I stop.

"That's... Sucks."

"I think Wendy must already have seen Thea or something; that's why she kissed me to make Thea hate me so that she can get me back." I said.

"I think like that too. So what do you want to do now?"

"Thea said that she needs space and we should take a break from this, but I know that's because she's hurt so badly. I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve to feel that."

"Alexa said Thea was crying when she called her last night."

"She cried because of me. I make her like that. What should I do, man?"

"I wasn't that professional on this thing, but for the best, I think you should let her cool down first, and then that's when you try to approach her again. Don't be like me. Don't force her to go back to you. That's all I can say." I nodded weakly at what he said.

"Whatever it is, this might be my fault too, but I am also innocent in this." I said and took a sip of his drink because I didn't order one.

________________________________________________________________________

How's chapter 30?

Don't be shy, and tell me what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins