Chapter 4

Manal's POV.

THIS KIND THING I NEVER SEE OOO MY PRESSURE DE HIGH CALM ME DOWN WOWO!!. .My girl hold on to me oo...............
Robo skeke Robo skeke if no be  you then tell me whoooo Dem go sempe dem go sempe nobody messing with my boo!!!!!!. Malo..jhoor ooo...

The music blasted through the speakers as we sang along to the song. Hamma and samrah literally rushed me to get a shower, have breakfast and made me wear nice clothes they said I needed to loosen up a bit, as if I have a say I obeyed.

Father actually let us go out but told us to Be back before Maghrib that we will be having vistors and i know by visitors he meant my soon to be "in laws". It sent shivers down my spine everytime i think of that and even Fannah is  forming nice  Nace, Toh fah. He has been so nice for some reason. Oh I remember I am his "key" to freedom.

I just want to let loosen off the stress a little bit and maybe have a little fun while it lasts.

"You guys are literally bursting my ears Haba I will make sure to fling you out the window. small children Kawai". Mr "Hammad forming Adult ranted.

"Toh Sannu Manya forming wai Adult Abeg sharraf". Samrah retorted. And I know what's coming next.

"You are..". He started.
"Oh no you guys please not today please its my Birthday please so please no arguments Abeg for me?". I cut him off just In time.

Hamma just started at me as if pondering on to do what I said or not.

"Okay fine.But I will surely get back at you". He said eyeing Samrah through the rearview mirror while Samrah just stuck out her tongue at him.

"So children. He said emphasising on the Children part."Blue Cabana or Flaming Flamingo." Hammad asked us as he brushed back his curly thick halfly Afro hair with his fingers. The guy is crazy about his hair he never lets anyone touch it. But then Samrah will always try to annoy him so she does.

We both put our fingers on our  cheek thinking of the place to go.

"Flaming Flamingo!". We jinxed.

"Oookay flamingo it is". Says Hammad.

Not less than 20 minutes we were at the Flamingo building. We all got out and headed into the building I noticed some ladies looking at Hammad weirdly. I felt like puking. While Samrah just hissed and walked along.

We sat on the 4 seater table at the VIP area and almost immediately the Menus where given to us.

The Flaming Flamingo wasn't at all roudy but it was normal not too much people. Music blasted everywhere and at the at ther other  corner of the lounge was a bar and by the side was like a sort of stage oho.

We each ordered our own meals including;staters, appetizers and dessert.

"The food here is on point to a bastard level".I said as I put peice of my chicken masalla special in mouth.

"Daaman ai you whether food is great or not you will always like it shegiya Monger kawai". Samrah said jokingly.

"Keh Ubanki ne kyaleni". I retorted."food is bae".

"Kai Kai Allah ya shiryeki". Samrah said shaking her head from side to side  faking mallama.

"Ameen".

Hammad just sat intently, he didnt look like he was listening to our convo he seemed like he was staring at something or at least someone but who?.

I turned to look at what he was looking at to trace that he was looking at a man I couldn't see him clearly because he was backing us but the man seemed like he was the phone and he looked pissed and  he also held a  bottle of whiskey. Ya subhanallah. I thought. But why is he looking at that man so intensely.