Chapter 11

#RECAP#

"Samira what happened you seem off for some reason are you Okay is everyone okay at home? him is Ahmad okay?"

Ahamad is Samirah's boyfriend been with her since yr12(ss3) and ever since that they've been unbreakable.

"No nothing everyone's good I'm just..it's nothing really don't stress Mannah".

"Are you okay? How can you tell me this? Am I not your best friend you can't keep things away from me you know just tell me please!".

"It's nothing". She sighed rubbing her temple

"Really Samirah really? Up to eight years of friendship you think I'd believe that? com'n try harder." She raised on of her thick lined brows.

"Manal you are just worrying for no reason it's nothing." She rubs her face.

" you are not leaving this house until you tell me. I might as well take the consequences of you coming here when Samaah is back." She replied straight away.

On hearing that Samirah's eyes widened she knew Manal is stubborn and then she knew if her husband gets back and she's found here Manal is done for."

"Fine fine okay!! Oh my God you are so threatening. Haahhh". She sighed

I"...She gulped. Manal raised an eyebrow.

" I broke up with Ahmad Manal."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she furred her eyebrows in confusion. She knew Samirah loves Ahmad so much so she could marry him right now why would she break up with him?.

"What Samirah How? When? Why are you serious stop joking it can't be no that's not it you are lying. Why..."

"No manal..." she cuts in.

"I'm not by any chance lying to you I broke up with Ahmad we are done and that is it nothing more or less I'm not lying". She raised her voice almost bursting in tears.

If she broke up with him willingly why is she crying.

"What did he do?"

"Nothing"

"Did he cheat?".

"No"

"He doesn't love you enough?".

"No"

"He loves another?"

"No that's not it Manal!"

"Then What is it Samirah? I've been sitting here listening to all what you have to say come up stra..." she gets cut,

"I'm leaving for Poland in less then two days".

She's just lost another someone so much close to her.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Manal's—POV.

feel like my life is currently like a
box of scattered matches. The tip of the matches where it lights is on the other side and the next stick vice versa. I don't even know if you understand. First my father left,my maa left,I've left Hamma and now Samirah is gone.

When she told me she was leaving we stayed in my room in each other's arms and cried our hearts out but it ended kinda not a little so bad. We agreed that we'd FaceTime each other everyday day. It's been two weeks since she's left and I feel emptier with each passing day. Although we chat everyday but only at night when I'm sure Samaah is out or when he's back from school each time she's tired but we talk for  a few minutes and that it but it's still never the same.