Chapter 10

"But Baaba...."

"No buts Samaah, 3 and a half months, I give you only 3 and a half months. Get her pregnant and this is done. This is a business deal I have made with Alhaji Amin it will be good for both of our companies progression." He said sternly

"How can I get close to her when we don't even talk normally?!" He raised his voice

"Easy tiger. Know who you are speaking to.Well... that's your business sort that one out." And he was out.

Samaah stares at the coffee table in frustration,confusion and helplessness.

How I'm I going to work this out? How will I do this?
This man wants the news of a child in less than three and a half month and it has been only two months since we've gotten married." He thought.

But seriously how is he going to do it. He knows he has to pull up a plan and he has to do it fast.

Knock-knock. There was a knock at the door cutting his trail of thoughts short.

"What is it?".

"Sir? Uhhhm Jawahid group of companies are here for the meeting".

"Okay, just keep them busy before I come you know what to do."

"Yes sir." He's secretary nodded

"And then sir?—"

"What is it again Susan?." He cut in frustration

"Sir you-you have a visitor?".

"And who is that?". He replied in confusion his eyes still glued to the coffee table. He wasn't aware of anyone stopping by today.

"He says I should just tell you he goes by the name Jamaal."

He's eyes shot to her.

OH NO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its funny how tables could turn at anytime life is really a merry go round. You could become from one thing to the other in a glimpse just like she became a wife from being a simple girl that goes to school and back.

——Maa, I miss you so much may Allah grant you Janna. I wish you were with us till today then I'd never see myself in this situation I would never have been married and i would never would have been in this life of regret. Sometimes you know maa I almost forget that I have a husband and even a life I think I just breathe. He doesn't even talk to me till when he needs something was I married to him for display? Because that is what it looks like. It's been two month maa two months and nothing has changed. I pray to Allah every night maa and I have hope he'd answer my prayers and make everything right. My attacks. Well i haven't had one since before I got married. Well, that's because I don't even sleep at night afraid I'd get the attacks and then I'll have no one to be there for me.Hamma used to be there for me but I don't think this husband of mine will even spare me a glare. I miss my Hamma though I miss him so much, we haven't spoken since last month. I'm so lonely I need someone maa I wish you were here maa then at least  I'll get your motherly love. May your soul rest in Janna ❤️.

She scribbled the heart ending the leaf of her book closing it and pining the latch as she always.

She sat on the porch of her room as the breeze blew as she inhales it's scent Harsh" she thought.

"Mannahhhhh!!!!"

"Mannah!!!" Is that Sammy? No it can't be- she thought.

She got up from the chair with a creak from it entering her room to find puzzled Sammy.