Chapter 13

"Manal! Could you at least try to hurry? I mean I told you to get ready 2hours Ago". Samaah yelled from behind the door.

Why are girls so late all the time!!, he thought!.

But manal just stays quiet behind the door.

Manal's POV.

When samaah brought me to his place here in Iceland after we had landed, he did quite a lot of shopping for me and the clothes he got..?? Are they even clothes?

I don't know what samaah thinks he's doing but I'm not wearing that now I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling in the room I occupied next to his while he yells at me from behind the door. See, fuck it I'm wearing what I feel comfortable in.

I pick up the jumpsuit Sammy got from forever21 and wore it. It's a little bit tight and it shows too much cleavage which I think I'm just going to keep covered with my hand or veil. I can't waste more time.

And makeup? I've already got that covered I sprayed my signature Oud grabbed my scarf and made a turban with one end over my shoulder as a way to get rid of cleavage. Grabbed one of the heels he got me and it fits in perfectly. Well at least I'm wearing something he got right?.
I grabbed my purse and I think I'm ready and before I forget ..yes lipgloss!!'.

I unlock the door and release a sigh of relief when he is not there then and as predicted he is sitting on the sofa legs crossed and on his mobile Phone.

"Can we go?" He says sitting in front of me as he types on his phone he must have heard my heels. Wait he's not mad at me?

And wait. Samaah wearing casual clothes? To go out? Hell no.!.
He is wearing a black T with the neck line showing his chest a little. Seems like everyone wants to show skin today. He looks..nice I like this casual look. His arm.. I wish I can touch its so.. muscular though.

I stop my trail of thought when I realize he is now standing in front of me.

"Yes?" I question more than answer.

"Why aren't you wearing what I bought you?"he sounds as if he is trying not to flip.

"Uh hmm... I wasn't comfortable with the.. clothes??" I answered nervously.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as if casting the demons in him away.

"Okay let's go he says moving ahead of me".

"So you're not mad?" I ask biting my lower lip. He stops walking and looks at me.

"Well if it's any other day I will but I'm trying I make this trip you know.... memorable for the both of us..so I'm not." He gives more of a smirk than a smile and I nod.
"Shall we?" He asks.

And "yes" I answer.

Samaah drove this time. The drive to where ever it is we were going was quiet Samaah's eyes fixed on the road I managed to notice how he looked stress and he was tapping his fingers around the wheel. I sat there on the passenger seat just like I should.

My head rested on the window, and my eyes on the beautiful streets it was magical. In a few minutes we had arrived it looked like a hotel and it's gigantic.

"Let's go " He orders and I do as I told.
My heels a killing me right now And I can't even complain!. We reached to the entrance and I he door was held out to welcome us in and the door man greeted Samaah with so much respect. Well.. he is who he is..