Chapter Seven.

Enters her writers page Kaman wata "Mara gaskiya"And jejely starts writing.

************

"You stupid girl! Do I have to remind you every single time?.when will you get any shit straight." He Said lashed out on Manal as he pulls her carelessly. His height towering above her.He never calls her name it's all ways the same stupid girl,poor girl, my pet and lots more were now her new names in his eyes.

"I was going to bring it you.You don't have to raise your voice". She mumbled the last part out as her little voice compared to his spoke.

"Excuse me?". He said clearly hearing what she said but was trying to Make sure he heard right.

"Nothing". She snapped back. One thing about Manal she was still as stubborn as she was.

"Hey, look here". She turned slowly as a hot liquid her silky creamy light skin which was sure should have left a dark mark at the spot. She let out I Sharp scream as it hit her and soon she was to the ground in pain.

Knee bent to her level, letting out harsh laughter he brushed the revealing swell across her chest lightly with his finger which made her shiver and made a churn in her stomach. For a minute she thought she saw lust in his eyes but she would like to believe it wasn't as it was soon cornered with his always dark grey eyes.

Slowly, his hands moved to her neck as he gently brushes her neck stopping to her ear as his hit minty breath fanned her ear causing her goosebumps.

I wish you could always treat me like this... GENTLY. She thought.

For a minute she thought she was up to something but it turned other wise as he bent her neck lower making her let out a sound in pain and he stopped mid way.

"You are MINE and only mine, my pet and you do what ever I say and when ever I say get that?. One thing I hate is my rules to be broken and my orders other wise, so do as I say and less torture for you get it?." He gritted his teeth as he spoke and she nodded not in agreement to what he said but for him to let go of her.

And he did as her back hit the cold solid floors of the room and soon he was out of sight.

She called from the intercom calling out a maid for help to clean the mess made on the floor and quickly went to her side to avoid any questions or looks.

Samaah's house was quite big or should it be called Mansion. The house alone had about 20 rooms in total. Wow right?

It was told to her that I would be her new "Home" little did she know that it was worse than her Fathers house that she lived before. Just a house full of furniture and maids and nothing more.

It has has been two weeks already two weeks of marriage?more like two weeks of torture.She sat on her royal sized bed as she brought out her handy first aid kit she used to use back home and she applied an ointment on her arm that had been burnt earlier. It was alot darker than it was a while ago.she blew on to it with her mouth pursed as she rubbed on the ointment with tears threatening to sting in her eyes.

It was a daily routine that she was supposed to be used to by now. Getting hurt every day with new scars that tell a different story.

She closed the kit and put it back to its place as she changed into her usual when her husband was out for the whole day, Crop top and Tights those were her usuals when he is out and when he is around she only wore baggy dresses not wanting any attention drawn to him cause he is a beast who knows? He could rap her.
She remembers Hammad all of a sudden and remembered what he gave to her on the day she got here.