Unnamed

By Lavenderxholland

@Lavenderxholland https://www.wattpad.com/story/122292002-~lost-royalty-au~

Delilah stared at herself in the mirror. The beautiful flowing white gown looked stunning on her. Her hair was in a simple up do but she looked stunning.

"Oh my Delilah you are absolutely amazing." Her best friend, and the princess, Elle exclaimed.

"Absolutely stunning," Elle's sister Sophia who had been helping her get ready awed. "He is a lucky man."

Delilah giggled at the thought. She was gonna be married today. She had come along way from the day she helped find Elle. From the day she first really came in contact with the love of her life.

For starters, she had an amazing relationship with Elle. After the ball, Elle had invited her to tea, and their relationship had just grown like a beautiful flower so rare to find. Delilah weren't from not liking the girl to not knowing how she would survive without her best friend. They had been through everything together. Delilahs dads passing, Elle and James wedding, you name it they probably had been together.

She had also grown very close with the rest of the family. They had kinda taken her in. Ever since her mom had been taken away and her dad passed away she had been living at the castle. She loved every minute of it because it was so fun and she felt loved. These people had helped her out of her snotty, easy girl stage and develops into the beautiful, smart young woman she is today.

As for him, he was her everything. They had danced at the ball and she got lost in his eyes. Any trace of want for James was gone. He obviously felt the same thing or something close because he had asked her on a date that very night. They had tea the next day and talked. They went on more dates, growing closer each time. When he first held her hand she got an amazing feeling like electricity going through her arm and spreading warmth to her body. It was the best feeling she had every felt.

She found a better feeling though when they had their first kiss. Sparks flew and that was the night she knew she found her soulmate. After about a year of courtship, he popped the question. Of course she had yes, and now she was her standing in the mirror ready to become his wife.

"I'm ready."

Delilah Trivilla walked over to the door in her white gown ready to face the new chapter in her life.

"You are going to be amazing... Mrs. Pavey.

***

This so is adorable!! Literally makes me smile so much to see her so happy. You have used some great descriptions, which effortlessly tell the story. Definitely amazing! 

(I'm not sure if it had a title, so could you let me know what it is called?)