Hope 🍀

By Krazinessissome

Wattpad user name: Krazinessissome 

Title:Hope 🍀

Andrew's POV (when Elle/Eliza was no longer at the bookshop )

      This isn't possible. He thought to himself. There was no way Eliza was gone.It was not even 2 days yet!Staring at the man lying on the floor in his own puddle of blood, he sighed. If James' life had not been in danger, we could have already have known where Eliza is. We could have also had some fun with Mr Winters. 

       Mr Winters did not deserve such a peaceful death. He should have been slowly tortured that would make death seem more merciful. Sigh. The dead can't talk and we have no clue on where Eliza was.We were stuck in a tight spot. My sweet baby sister. She did not deserve any of this happening to her. 

    We headed into the bookshop.We coughed as we inhaled the musty air. The thick layer of dust did not help one bit. We thoroughly searched every inch of the book shop trying to look for documents, hidden compartments. Anything. However, there was nothing. Nothing at all. 

    Looking out of the window, I imagined Eliza twirling about in happiness, with nothing to worry about. I missed her. Everyone else did.Especially Danny. I just wished she would come back. I will find her.I would do anything. Anything for my little sister. 

    We left the dingy looking bookshop heading towards the peaceful forest where no one would be able to disrupt us."How do we go on from here now? "questions Oscar. "We could ask everyone in town about it. I'm pretty sure someone is involved. "James suggests. "It would take too long. We can't afford to waste so much time if no one confessed anything. "Oscar said. "Not if we get everyone together before questioning them as a whole."I proposed. 

      The other two men agreed we split up. James managed to round everyone up at the village square in a short 15 minutes. Time was ticking. Time waits for no man. Father always uses this phrase. It was the only thing I could think of. 

    Henry quickly went up on stage and addressed the town. He then introduced me and let me speak. I cleared my throat before starting. "As all of u can see, we are in a hurry and need some information on Elle Winters. Anyone caught withholding information about where she is will be severely dealt with. By not following my orders you are committing treason towards to royal family and will be dealt by the royal family.Please come up to us if u have any information."

          I scanned through the crowd with a strong gaze. No one looked at me directly. Everyone held their heads down as hushed murmurs filled the village square .I went back to the forest, waiting for the other two gentlemen. 

       "Can anyone hear that? "I questioned, "There's someone crying. "James led us to an old abandoned building. We slowed our horses locating the weeping person. "There. " James pointed. 

      "DELILAH!What happened to u? "James asked her. She looked up. She had long blonde hair and emerald green eyes. A river of tears streamed down her cheeks. Why was this fair maiden crying? Shock and fear were in her eyes. 

    She quickly stood up and curtsied for me. "Prince Andrew I'm so sorry. I know where Elle is. My mother gave my coat to Mr Winters so that he could send her away to Vrilles to be sold. I didn't say anything since I am forbidden to do so. Please forgive me. "

     "We appreciate your help. Thank you for this essential piece of evidence. "Oscar said. 

     We quickly got on our horses and galloped towards the horizon. New-found energy coursed through my veins as I surged forward on my horse.There was hope. Don't worry little sis. I will get u back. I promise. 

***

Thanks for the entry. It was very interesting to readi in another perspective. I think there may be a small issue with formatting as there are a few missing saces, but other than that it was great. I enjoyed reading it!