Forgiveness

Some of you already know, but for those of you who don't, I was seriously considering leaving in the aftermath of the whole business last weekend. 

I'd started to wonder if my own little happy place I stumbled on during some of my own life struggles may be gone forever.  So many feelings had been hurt, my own included that I wasn't sure if we could recover from this...both as a community & individually. 

For anyone I may have unintentionally hurt in this debacle (@IsaNelson69 , I'm looking at you 😉 ), I'm sorry. 

However if @IsaNelson69 , @voxofp , @purpleprincelover are willing to forgive & move on, I can do less. 

With that said, I hope we can come together as a community to make this place better, stronger than it was before.   A community is only as strong as it's weakest members, and moving forward I hope we can all work together to bring each other up instead of down.  #leapsoffsoapbox

So far as what was going on in my life when I first came here, I was six months out from a failed move out of town, having lost the job I'd moved away for in just two months. 

I'd been to countless job interviews, and was applying constantly with no success.  Things were looking pretty bad tbh...but then I found this place, and with all of you, I'd found camaraderie again, and through my writing I found both a distraction from the lows I was dealing with, and a new sense of purpose to help me get through the months ahead...until finally in February I found a new position & started to pick up the pieces. 

I'm so thankful to all of you for helping me through this dark time & hope to share many more highs (and inevitable lows) with you all for quite some time to come.  #loveandpurplehugs