Who Am Eye Outtake-Based on Current Events

Lani and Lo part ways after a couple of days (during which they tour MOA, and a few other sites), with Aloha promising to send along a wedding invitation when it's time. She asks Lani to be one of her maids of honour, a role she reluctantly accepts...however most of the general MOH duties will fall to the co-MOH back home. 

During the course of the visit Lo calls Kaka only once in front of Lani to let him know she arrived safely. Kaka calls several times a day trying to check up on Lo. He acts cordial in front of Lani and over VM, even to the point of acting 'loving', but Lani is concerned with how much he seems to be keeping tabs on her. Lani walks in to the tail end of a conversation between Lo and Kaka when she comes in from work and she notices Lo is in tears. She asks Lo about it, but she brushes it off as typical couple drama. Lani lets it go, but she's not convinced and believes there's more to the story.  

__

Author's Note:  I wish I had more to share, but as I mentioned earlier, I tend to clear things out when I move on in a story in an attempt to declutter.  If I find anything for this or any of my other stories, I'll definitely try to share it with you guys...just to give a hint of how things could've gone, rather than how they actually did go.