The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 4

Shawn's POV

I left Louise's house before her parents got back. I said that I had to do homework, I can't believe I got about 5 bits of work to do on the first day of school! It sucked.

London is so much different than Canada. Very small and busy, but there are a lot of places to go to and visit. I was already planning out my weekend because I felt like I wanted to see more of this city. I'm thinking of asking Louise because I like spending time with her and she'll probably know where the best places to visit are.

She gave me her number before I left, so I texted her as soon as I got back home.

To Louise:

"Hey :)"

She gave me an instant reply saying,

"Heyy :p"

We were texting for about 10 minutes about random stuff until I asked,

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Yep, what do you think of doing?"

"Oh I was just asking if you know the best parts of London I should go to and I wanted to ask if you want to come with me?"

"Yeah sure, we'll talk about it in school, gtg see ya"

"Bye"

***

Louise's POV

I was actually quite happy that Shawn texted me hang out with him this weekend. I have loads of places to show him in London, there is so much to do here.

At the moment I'm laying down on my bed until I heard the door open, I jump off my bed and went downstairs to see if it's my mum or dad. It was my dad.

"Hey dad, how was your day?" I asked as I was walking downstairs

"Hi darling, it was fine thanks. You seem very happy"

I didn't know whether that was a question or statement so I asked,

"Is that a statement or a question?"

"I don't know, you ask me" my dad teased but carried on talking,

"What happened at school today then?"

I kind of blushed and looked away from him, and started staring at my feet. I don't know what he'd say about Shawn, but I just told him anyway. He just listened to me and nodded.

"Well why don't you ask him to come round for a family meal, I'd like to meet this boy".

************************************

Okay so this was short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it, I dont really know how many chapters I'll be doing but I'll keep updated as much as I can!

Twitter- @stylishawn, follow me if you want :) xx