The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 18

Louise's POV

I lined up to get my lunch with Sebastian behind me but then a tall figure who wearing a black hoodie bumped into me as I was walking toward where all the drinks were.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said politely.

The tall figure turned round so I could see his face and then all of a sudden my heart dropped because I knew exactly who that was. It was Shawn.

**

We just stood there staring at each other. Speechless. I had nothing else to say to him. All those things he told me, all those memories we made together, were all thrown away into an endless black hole of nothingness.

"Louise.. I"

"You what? How could there possibly be anything for you to say to me?"

"It's explainable"

"Shawn, don't even say such a thing. You lied. You hurt me. It's over." A fat tear came dripping down my face.

"Get away from her" I turned round and saw Sebastian speed walking between Shawn and I.

"Oh, I see you've found yourself someone else already. Congratulations" Shawn spat out.

"Dude just get out of here. Leave her alone!" Sebastian said almost shouting.

Shawn frowned and walked out of the doors and slamming them behind him. Everyone in the lunch hall saw what happened and stared at us.

"Louise, oh my god are you okay?" Hazel came running up to me.

I sobbed into her shoulder,

"How could he?" I said quietly.

"Just forget about him, you don't need someone like that."

I looked up at her and smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Seb.

I swung my hand round my shoulder and turned to him.

"Hey, thanks for that." I said giving him a hug and wiping my tears away.

"It's fine, you don't have to thank me. He was being a total dick to you, and you didn't deserve that."

I half smiled when he said that, and looked down as I leaned my head into his chest.

**********

ANOTHER V V V SHORT CHAPTER GUYS SORRY BUT THE STORY IS COMING UP TO AN END NOW SO BARE WITH ME WHILST I FIND AN ENDING FOR IT

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLS - @SEBFTSHAWN

REMEMBER TO LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! :)