The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 11

*3 weeks later*

Shawn's POV

The next morning I woke up before my alarm went off so I was in a really depressed mood because I hate it when I do that. I got up and saw that it was quite sunny outside and the weather forecoast seems pretty warm so I decided to have a quick shower before throwing on some clothes. I chose a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top with a picture of Mickey Mouse on it. 

I remembered it was the last day of school, I gave a sigh of relief after I finished my bowl of cereal before heading out of the door. I, once again, saw Louise closing her front door as she spotted me coming out of and I came running over from across the road. I gave her a warm hello hug and we were chatting all the way until we got to school,

"So our flight leaves tomorrow at 11:30am so be at mine for 5:30 because my parents like to be super early for these kind of things" I say as we open our lockers (mines like 2 lockers away from Louise's)

"Okay, I'll be there don't worry" she smiled.

At lunch, as Louise and I came to our table for the last time before we break up for the summer I noticed Juan and Hazel are always giggling and holding hands with one another. Until I realised that they were obviously going out but I didn't feel like saying anything about it so I kind of just left it and so did everyone else I guess.

School finished after lunch and I was so glad because I was really excited about tomorrow. I was thinking of going to bed for about 8 or 9 because I needed my sleep for a big day tomorrow.

***

Louise's POV

I got home and started packing. I always pack late because I'm just the type of person who leaves stuff to the last minute and yeah.. I know it's not good, I'm trying to get out of the habit. 

I started to pack my suitcase up and basically put all my summer clothes in there such as; shorts, bikini, kimono, crop tops, vest tops ect. Then my makeup bag, toothpaste and tooth brush, hair brush, hair dryer, flip flops, and just regular stuff you bring on holidays.

I picked out an outfit for tomorrow and chose; high waisted shorts, my favourite kimono and a white crop top. I glanced at the clock and it was 9pm, I thought about just going to sleep because I needed it for tomorrow, I'll be waking up pretty early in the morning. I stripped my clothes off and put on a plain black vest and my shorts before jumping into my bed. I wrapped the duet around me, not that I was cold or anything, just because I love my bed. It's so comfortable and sometimes I wish I could stay in bed for a few years and just relax and not have anyone tell me to get out. My phone buzzed from underneath my pillow, snapping me out of my thoughts. I groaned and looked at it, no one interesting. Just a stupid notification. I sighed and stared at my wall, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep. 

**

I woke up the next morning with my mum yelling at me to get up before I was late to go to Shawn's. I remembered I forgot to set my alarm, so I rolled out of bed and slipped into my clothes I chose yesterday night and tied my hair up in one of my messy buns because I really wasn't bothered anymore. I got my mascara out of my makeup bag that was in my suitcase and put some on. It was gonna be a long flight so I didn't have to look that good for the journey. Because I didn't have a shower, I put lots of deodorant on and perfume. I felt a bit like a hobo because I didn't have time to have a shower which was pretty annoying. 

I said goodbye to my mum and dad, Ethan and Stella didn't come downstairs because it was really early in the morning and my parents didn't want to wake them up, especially Ethan. I told my parents to say bye for them from me and they nodded. I kissed their cheeks and gave them a warm tight hug. I grabbed my backpack and swung it on my shoulder as I opened my front door, picking up my suitcase.

"Miss you already! Have fun!" I heard my mum shout as I got across the road, coming to Shawn's house.

"You too and I will!" I shouted back. 

As I walked up the steps of Shawn's house, I was about to knock on his door until Shawn's mum swung the door open and said with a huge smiled plastered to her face "Hello Louise, we're all actually about to come out so just stay out here and bare with us!" "Okay sure", I exchanged with a smile.

"Would you like a drink whilst you're waiting?" 

"I'm fine thank you, it's okay"

"Shawn hurry up! Get  down here! Louise and everyone else is now only waiting for you!" Mrs Mendes called. "Okay mum, I'm coming goshhh!" Shawn yelled back. I saw him stumbling downstairs with his suitcase which was huge, much bigger than mine. He looked up and smiled at me saying "you look nice for a plane journey", I blushed then giggled "thanks".

"Okay is everyone ready to go!" Shawn's parent's say

"Yes we are mum, now can we just leave please?" Shawn sighed. He looked so tired, with bags underneath his eyes and messy hair. But he still looked completely perfect in my point of view. 

I sat in between Aaliyah and Shawn whilst the car journey started to the airport. Aaliyah was just reading a book so I didn't want to ask what she was reading because like I said early on, I was a pretty nosy person. I glanced over to Shawn as he was just on his phone, so I looked over his shoulder and asked "whatcha doing", he looked up and smiled as our eyes locked. "Nothing, just on instagram, wanna take a selfie?" "Umm.. sure why not" I chuckled. Shawn straightened his arm out as he was holding his phone and I leaned my head on his shoulder and cheesed. He took the picture but it was on ringer which made a noise,

"What are you two kids doing?" 

"Oh nothing..' Shawn said in an embarrassed voice. I giggled a bit and so did Shawn's mum. 

**

"Okay kids, we're here!" we parked at the car park just next to the airport. I got out after Shawn as he opened the door for me, helping me out of the car. I got my suitcase and backpack out of the boot and was walking out of the car park with Shawn beside me and his parents plus his sister behind us.

Next stop, Hawaii.

**********************************

Sorry I haven't updated!! I've been really busy having sleepovers and hanging out with friends ect and I didn't have time to update so I will DEFINITELY update chapter 12 after I update this chapter to yeah..

sorry about that! Also I know this whole Shawn and Louise's relationship is going really quickly and I'm kinda rushing it but I hope you guys don't mind that haha. Please vote and leave some comments about it and yeahhh

also follow me if you like on my fan account on twitter -@stylishawn- thanks xxxxx