The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 9

Hazel's POV

I was really nervous all of a sudden about going back to school and seeing Juan. Ever since I called Louise telling her I liked him, I feel more and more anixous about it. Some part of me feels like I shouldn't of told her and the other part is saying it was right that I told her..

As I got up and was ready to go to school, I felt like I wanted to look quite casual. So I wore plain black leggings, one of my favourite sweaters and a denim 90s jacket that was my mums but she never wears it. I applied some mascara and a little bit of black liquid eyeliner and one layer of lipgloss. I brushed my hair and half tied it up with a scrunchie from American Apparel, my best clothing band. As I slipped my low top black Nike Airmax on, I headed for my front door picking up my bag, keys and phone on the way.

I got to school when the bell rang and didn't have time to go to my locker and put some of my books in but, it didn't bother me too much. Luckily Juan wasn't in any of my lessons before break or lunch so I didn't have to over think about that. When the bell rang for break, I felt a swurl of butterflies in my stomach of the thought about seeing Juan. I quickly went into the bathroom and didn't feel like coming out, I couldn't see Juan, I was too afraid. Why did I have to suddenly feel like this about him? I've known in for 3 years, it's not like he doesn't know me? Questions and thoughts raced through my mind.

About 10 minutes later, I got out of the bathroom and headed for the lunch hall. I saw Louise, Shawn, Cara, Izzy, Skye, Joey and of course Juan. Cara and Izzy noticed me straight away, waving at me, saying "Heyy Hazel, where have you been?", I just strugged and slowly made my way through the crowd of people as I sat down at our table in the dining hall.

"Are you okay?" Louise asked, quitely

I nodded, I haven't said anything to them at this point. But the one person I didn't want to ask me if I was okay or anything was Juan, and he did

"Hazel, are you sure? You seem very quiet today.." his voice faded

"No, I'm fine" I lied

"Hey come, I need to talk to you" he replied, I don't know why he said that or what he wanted to talk to me about but I felt really anxious about it.

Without hurrying, I got out of my seat and walked away from the others with Juan. I saw Louise watching me as I was walking away, mouthing "it's okay" with a smile. I half smiled back and glanced at Juan who was walking pretty fast but I just followed behind him, I had no clue where we were going. He took me to the back of the school where no ones goes until I said "um.. Why are we here?". He didn't answer. I really didn't know what was going on, so I grabbed his shoulder and said "Juan, why did you take me here?" he spun round and our lips met. I did not expect this at all. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment until I felt someone poke my back. It was Ms Collins, my Geography teacher. I disconnected my lips from Juan's, and stood there in complete shock.

"I think you should be on your way to my lesson Miss Bell, break time is over" she said in a very unpleasant tone of voice

"Yes Miss" I said in reply as she walked back into the school with her hands behind her back. She was my worst teacher ever, I've hated her since I joined this school. I soon realised Juan was still standing behind me, with the most biggest smirk on his face, "see you at lunch then" he says walking in Ms Collins direction. I smiled to myself thinking about what just unexpectedly happened to me.

******************************

OKAY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL PROBS BE MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS SO COMMENT WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT IT OR VOTE

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOU WANT AND YES I CHANGED MY TWITTER NAME SO PLEASE GO AND FOLLOW ME :P @STYLISHAWN

THANKS <3 XX