The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 15

Louise's POV

Summer went by so quickly. I literally could not believe it.

I was currently reading a book on my bed, until I heard a knock on my door.

"COME IN" I shouted.

The door slowly opened and my mums head peered round the door, 

"You okay sweetie? Ready for school?"

"Yes" I say, groaning because I didn't want anyone to remind me.

"Okay, just checking. Goodnight, don't stay up too late." and the door closed.

I sighed and got out of bed as I put my book down on my bedside table to get changed in my pj's.

After I finished, I got back in bed and turned the light off. I leaned on my side and grabbed my phone off the floor that was charging. 

No messages.

I was kind of wondering why Shawn never texted me a goodnight text as he always does every night. I shrugged and tried not to over think about it.

***

"HEYYY" I heard Hazel say as I was walking into my English class. 

"Hey Hazel" I smiled.

"Are you okay..?" she immediately dropped her facial expression that was all smiley and happy to a frown.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I faked a smile and made my way to period 1.

"Right class, get to your seats. I'm your supply teacher for today as your normal teacher isn't here at the moment..."

This teacher went on and on for decades it felt like. After that lesson was over, I walked out of my class and was about to go to my locker till I saw a boy I had never seen before in my school. He was pretty tall, about 6ft, with really dark hair, dark eyes, and not very tanned skin tone. He looked very lost.

"Hey, are you new to this school?" I asked out of no where.

"Yeah, I'm Sebastian" he smiled. 

I realised he had a really cute accent, Canadian I think. At this point, it all rushed to me. I haven't heard or seen Shawn since after school Friday and it's Monday now. I have no idea why he hasn't texted me like he does everyday. Well, I haven't really tried texting him yet but I have sent him a couple of messages but haven't seemed to get a respond. 

"I'm Louise, where you heading to?" I said eventually.

He showed me his class schedule and found out he was heading to the same class I was going to.

"Oh, you're in my history class with Mr Wilson, just follow me" I smiled.

"That's cool, thanks!" Seb replied.

Sebastian and I had a little chat on our way to our lesson. He seems really nice, and is also extremely cute. I thought about getting to know him a bit better, so I didn't see Hazel, Skye, Juan, Joey and everyone at break or lunch. I still didn't see Shawn, so I was guessing he wasn't in.

Seb was born in Argentina and moved to Toronto in Canada, I asked if he knew Shawn Mendes and he was like 'Oh my gosh, he's such a cool guy and singer too', I was surprised that he knew him like that. I said that he goes to this school and he was just in shock, but I didn't him that I'm going out with him, well, now I don't even know what we are anymore.

Anyways, back to Sebastian, his full name is Sebastian Javier Olzanski, he doesn't like it when girls call themselves ugly because everyone shouldn't think about the negative sides of themselves, always find the positive. I could go on and on about Seb but I'm not.

***

I suddenly put my mind back to Shawn when I got back home. Seb went a different why from me so, I told him I'll see him tomorrow at school then gave my number to him. 

I picked up my phone from the bed and looked at it. Nothing. Still nothing. 

I had a debate with myself whether I should call Shawn or not. I went with my instincts so I did, 

Beep beep, beep beep, beep-

"Hello?" I heard Shawn say from the side.

"Shawn, it's Louise, where have you been for the past few days?" the anger inside of me started to build up at this point.

"Oh, um.." he faded.

"Shawn, you've got to be honest, TELL ME" I ended up shouting down the phone because I let a bit of my anger out.

"Louise, I.. I've gotta go.." 

After I heard him say that, I knew he was lying.

"Don't try and make excuses with me Shawn, I know you're not telling the truth."

Silence.

"Shawn" I repeated. Then, I heard a shuffle and a muffled voice from the other end. It wasn't Shawn's voice. It was a girl.

I knew what was going on by then. So I slowly ended the phone call without saying a word and threw my phone on my bedroom floor. And instantly cried in my pillow.

*******************************

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, I EITHER KEEP FORGETTING OR TRYING TO FIND SOME NEW IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER!!

GONNA BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER TODAY BC IM NOT GOING ANYTHING TODAY SO I HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME!!!!!

How are my readers liking my fanfic??

yes or no?

make sure you follow me and share my fanfic and like and comment ect