The New Boy (A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Chapter 17

Louise's POV

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of my alarm going off repeatively. I sighed and turned it off.

I threw on a random top and jeans before heading downstairs for some breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast?" my mum asked me as I sat down at the table.

"Toast please"

"With nutella?"

"Yeah thanks"

**

I almost feel asleep in my first class which was mathematics. Nothing could be more depressing than having double maths as your first subject on a cold Wednesday morning.

"And can you explain what equation we have just been discussing about Miss Lane?"

When Mr Glenn asked me that, without me realising, I was fast asleep with my head leaning on my arm on my desk.

Sebastian's POV

My desk, luckily, was next to Louise's in mathematics and when Mr Glenn was asking to her a question, I could hear her soft little snores coming out of her mouth and knew she was fast asleep.

"Louise" I whispered.

No answer.

I decided to tap her firmly on the shoulder and I could hear her groan.

"Urrgghhh" she said as she rubbed her eyes and realised everyone in the classroom was staring at her.

"Right, detention for you young lady. For sleeping in one of your most important subjects! See me after class."

I felt sorry for Louise, she must of went to bed pretty late then to be sleeping in her lesson. I don't know why, but I thought that was really cute to be honest.

**

After that class ended Mr Glenn spoke to Louise as everyone left to go and have their lunch, but I decided to wait for her outside the door.

"You didn't have to wait for me you know" Louise shrugged.

"Well that was up to me wasn't it?" I said looking at her grinning.

"Whatever, wanna go and get lunch?"

I nodded and followed her into the lunch hall.

*************************

OKAY SORRY THIS WAS A SHIRT CHAPTER BUT OH WELL I WAS DOING THIS ONE ON MY PHONE SO YEAH

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLS @SEBFTSHAWN XXXXX