Chapter 1

A/n: Bold is English

~Toshiyuki's P.o.v~

"Toshi! Wake up, I made breakfast and we have school!" Hamish shakes me. I groan at his cheerful attitude. Recently, my brother's volleyball team lost against Aobajosai. I heard that the whole team was sad about it, I packed things that I needed for music which as music sheets. I packed a lot of towels for swimming and dancing. I packed some books for cooking and my uniform for my job. "Toshi! Are you done?" My cheerful friend poked his head into my room.

"I just finished packing somethings for the day." He pouts at me when I spoke Japanese.

"Come on! Brush up on your English!" I sighed as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"Shut up Porky." He gasps and clutches his chest, pretending to be wounded.

"How rude! You hurt my heart!" I looked down at him since I was taller.

"Do you even have a heart?" He laughs at my joke saying it was a good one. We ate breakfast and I looked at the time to see we have 2 hours before school starts. We were on the dean's good side so we were allowed to wear what we wanted. We walk into the gates of Karasuno.

"Do you want to go and play some volleyball? We will leave once your brother and his team comes. Please!" He started whining but I was already walking towards the gym.

"We're already here, Cherry." I called him 'Cherry' because of his personality. He jumps with joy and prepares the court while I grab the ball. I sat and watch him set it up. I sighed as I walk to one side while he was on the other, I begin to serve.

He receives and then spiked it to me. I received and spiked the ball much harder. I managed to get the first point. We played for an hour and then I noticed my brother with his team. They were watching us. I slammed down the ball hard and Hamish yelped.

"That hurt!" I glared at Hamish.

"Good." An orange blob who I know as Hinata came around me saying 'how tall I am' and 'are you joining our club?'. Hamish then pulled me away from him, carrying my bag.

"Sorry, but we must really get going." Hamish laughs as he grabs my arm.

"Why don't you join our team?" Coach Ukai questions us.

"We're in the swimming! Also we have a very, very busy schedule." The teacher supervisor of the volleyball club comes towards us.

"Why are you speaking for him as well?" I rubbed my eyes.

"He's very blunt and he could hurt your feelings." I slouched.

"Shut up Cherry-Chan." He gives me a glare. "If you would excuse us, we have to talk to our manager about our up coming games."

"Toshiyuki, can me and my team watch your game?" Daichi smiles. Hamish clutched on to me tighter and I just remembered.

"Don't care." Hamish then dragged me out the door. 'I really don't care anymore, what's the point in calling our parents mother and father when they have never been actual parents to me.'