Chapter 3

A/n: The boy one the left looking through his bag is Yoshi, Yoshi has red hair and red eyes. The boy whose looking at him is Arata, he has blue eyes and brown hair. Then it's Takashi whose smiling at Toshiyuki, Takashi has orange hair and hazelnut eyes. Hamish took the photo. I do not own the picture.

~Toshiyuki's P.o.v~

Raidon was on Hamish's shoulders and we all made it to our destination. Whispers immediately comes up.

"Look! It's the swimming two of the three crazy Karasuno students!" 

"Ahh! They're so cool!" 

"I heard that the male with the blue fringe can swim crazy fast!" 

"I heard that he could hold his breathe under water for 30 minutes." I sighed.

"Wasn't it 2 hours?" Hamish asked as Raidon was now holding his hand.

"It's the personal record." I mumble. The volleyball team looked confused.

"Who are they talking about?" Kageyama asks.

"Toshiyuki-Sama of course!" Their jaws dropped at the info Chinami gave them.

"Chi! Go take them to the stands, we're going to get ready." Hamish pushes me to the lockers and Raidon is left holding Chinami's hand. I started getting ready, arms hugged my waist.

"To-Kun, hello!" A male voice spoke right behind me.

"Yoshi-Kun, I need to put on my jacket." He sighs as he pulled away.

"What are you swimming today?" He asks me.

"Freestyle. Are we going to do relays?" Another male swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Yup! Ki-Senpai!" Takashi chirps with his hazel hues and blonde hair flying. We walk out and sat where our banner is. Our manager, coach and everyone else was sitting next to us but our coach started standing in front of us.

"We're starting with backstrokes, whose doing that?" Takashi swings his arms around.

"Me! Me!" I look out and trying to find someone in the crowd. I want him to get back into swimming. 

"...." My eyes darken. I look at the photo Hamish took of me and our friends. I looked at Arata. 

"Toshiyuki?" Daichi called out to me. I shoved the photo in my pocket.

"He's going to come."