Chapter 5

~Toshiyuki's P.o.v~

My teammates hand me and Arata a rolled paper to shout out through. Then whispers were behind our team and my brother's team.

"Is that the trio of Karasuno?" 

"Yes! They're sometimes called The Three Flying Fish. Flying since Karasuno is also sometimes called crows, fish is for swimming." Hamish rolls his eyes and I look at Raidon, Yoshi is giving Raidon another hearing aid.

"Look at these two loving brothers." Takashi coos as Yoshi glares at Takashi. 

"Sawamura-San!" I look out to see Kai. (A/n: Kai is just a rival in swimming so he won't have a picture and he won't be mentioned much also I am doing the swimming order with no knowledge so no hate plz). I raise a fist in the air and he does the same gesture. "I'm gonna win this time!" I shook my head and he anime fell. 

"Whose that?" Daichi asks me.

"He calls me his rival." They announced that backstroke was first and Takashi took his jacket off.

"Don't come in the top five." Takashi looked at Arata irked. He rushed away to the other competitors, Asahi looked worried.

"You shouldn't say that to your teammates." Chinami shook her head. 

"It works for him, we say that all the time and he manages to get in the top five." They sweat drop at the information. Then a whistle blew and Takashi went into the water, Hamish, Chinami and Yoshi begin to cheer while me and Arata talk through the paper speakers. Our couch normally watches from a high point. Takashi is doing Breast Stroke if I remember.

"Go! Go! Takashi! Fly! Fly! Takashi! Fight! Fight! Takashi! FIGHT!" Hamish, Yoshi and Chinami laughs after they stopped for a bit.

"Takashi, me and Arata will tell you where Yoshi hid your manga if you get top five." I talk through the speaker which was loud enough for him to hear. I swear he just got faster.

"EH!? You both knew where I hid it!?" Yoshi exclaims.

"He didn't know you hid it but now he does." Yoshi gulps as he noticed Takashi being faster. Takashi managed to become in fourth and everyone a part from the volleyball team prayed for Yoshi's safety.

"Please, god. Protect me from my death." Takashi hit Yoshi's head with brute force. "OW!"

"Where did he hide it?" I nod towards Arata for him to answer.

"A place where you won't search." Takashi hits his head as he just realized.

"In my locker." We nod as Yoshi takes his jacket off. 

"Well, I'm off to do the Butterfly Stroke." We nod as he goes to where the other competition stands. Then when he dived, we begin to cheer once again.

"Go! Go! Yoshi! Fly! Fly! Yoshi! Fight! Fight! Yoshi! FIGHT!" Hamish, Takashi and Chinami continued cheering. I could tell Raidon wanted to cheer as well, an memory came up but I kept it away. 

"You want to cheer? Just tell me what you want to say." He nods and starts signing.

"Yoshi, Raidon says 'Go Nii-San, please get top five for me'." They just keep getting faster.

"Thank you, Toshiyuki-San." I nod as I pat his head.