Chapter 2

A/n: This is the manager, I do not own the picture

~Daichi's P.o.v~

"Daichi-San, do you know those boys were!?" Tanaka asks me with Nishinoya at the same time.

"The silent boy is my younger brother, Sawamura Toshiyuki." I answered.

"Co- WHAT!?" Everyone except Tsukishima yelled.

"He's my younger brother." Koushi looks at me with an eye brow raised.

"Why didn't he join the volleyball team?" I shrugged.

"I think he doesn't like me." I say rather sad. I thought he liked me, as I remember all of his smiles were forced since his first year of junior high.

"We will see his match." The mother of the group finalized my idea. 

~Toshiyuki's P.o.v~

My brother and his team came towards us as we walk out the gate of the school. 

"Toshiyuki-Sama! Hamish-Chan!" Everyone turned back to the girl who was running towards us. She throws her arm over my shoulder.

"Hello Chinami-Chan! What have I said about the honorific on my name!?" Hamish pouts at the end.

"I just wanted to." She begins tearing up.

"Wow, Cherry-Chan is making Chi-Chan cry. How mean." I express emotionless and in a bored tone. 

"E-eh!? Sorry!" I sighed.

"U-uh, Toshiyuki? Can you tell us who this girl is?" Daichi speaks nervously to me.

"Oh? Hello! Since I know that Toshiyuki-Sama won't introduce me, I am Takahashi Chinami! Nice to meet you!" She stops leaning on my shoulder and I continued walking. 

"Chi-Chan, I'm thirsty." I mumble. She gasps and hands me her back up water.

"Drink to your heart's content!" I nod as I take a sip. 

"Don't you have your own water bottle?" Yamaguchi questions me.

"He does, however it is a blessing to help Toshyuki-Sama!" She started gushing as everyone sweats drop except me, Tsukishima and Hamish. I then heard crying and I sighed. (A/n: Underline Bold is sign language.)

"...." I stopped walking and turned towards an little boy who was crying. I crouch down to him and noticed he was a boy who was deaf. "What happened Raidon-Kun?"

"They broke my hearing aid again!" He cried again as he frantically signs to me. I bonked his head.

"I could talk to their parents and get them to pay up. If they say no I can get you a new hearing aid and get you someone trust worthy to teach you. Understand? Now stop crying, you're making my hands hurt from signing." He laughs. I sighed as I turned to everyone who looked stunned, except my two friends.

"I didn't know you could do sign language." Daichi smiles.

"I learnt it in England."