Chapter 4

A/n: I do not own the photo above. It's suppose to be a photo of Toshiyuki and Arata together. It's the photo inside their locket and Hamish took the picture of them smiling. Toshiyuki is in the blue haired boy's place while Arata is in the red head's place.

~Toshiyuki's P.o.v~

"Of course he is! He promised to join some of our races!" Takashi shouted. I rolled my eyes as I take off my jacket that was covering my top half.

"Eh? You're going to do freestyle aren't you?" I nod at Yoshi. "Then why are you taking your jacket off?"

"It's not my jacket, it's Hamish's jacket." Hamish perked up.

"Wait what? I must of switched our jackets when I was doing the laundry." He mumbled as we switched.

"It was too tight, you're too short." I could tell that I irked him.

"Shut up, you're almost up to 7 feet!" I could tell that Hinata paled. Chinami snuggles into my chest.

"Ne, were you working out a few days ago?" I grabbed her head tightly and she repeats the word 'ow' plenty of times. 

"Running." I answered Chinami as Hamish gave me my jacket but I was still cold. I wrapped my scarf around me and spotted an familiar brunette. "Arata." 

"Huh? Where is he!?" I pointed to answer Takashi's question. Arata was on the other side, Arata noticed me and held up his locket. I did the same gesture and he nods. Everyone stared at us confused.

"I still don't know how you two do that!" Hamish yells frustrated. "You two are sometimes creepy because you know exactly what each other is thinking or doing! When Arata has a thought you, Toshiyuki, instantly knows what it is!" 

"That's because we are childhood friends." I opened my locket to look at the photo, Hamish took the photo like he always did. 

"Arata-Chan!" Chinami cheers as she smiles at the male coming towards us. He ignored her and walked to my side. He shakes his right hand twice then taps his right hand index finger three times and then yank his shirt collar out two times. It meant 'The loser who has the slowest time for free style would have to buy the winner a meal.' I gave him the thumbs up.

"You're on." The others looked at us confused. It was time for the torments to begin.