Chapter 6

Now it's Hamish's turn and he's doing Breast Stroke. His rival's name is Hikaru, they both kept eye contact as they got ready. Hamish's eyes looks at me and Arata, we nod and did a thumbs up. As usual, Yoshi passed me and Arata our drum sticks that we use.

"Drumsticks?" My brother looks at us confused, however Arata and I begin banging the sticks on the railing.

"Go! Go! Number 3 Hamish! Fight! Fight! Number 3 Hamish! Fly! Fly! Number 3 Hamish! Fly! Fly! Hamish!" My teammates yell. Hamish, Arata and I's team cheer is different. They do it to make other teams panic since our title 'Flying Fish Trio' makes them fear us for our swimming abilities.

"Number 3?" Kageyama mumbles confused. Chinami explains to them that reason and when Hamish comes back as first he pats our back.

"You two, you both know what to do." We both nod as we take out jackets off and I took my scarf off as well. Daichi's eyes widen when he sees the scar on my back when I turned around, when Arata and I reached the diving boards we nod at each other and Kai.

We then begin to dive, the cooling water surrounds me like a coating of rain. I begin swimming faster and faster, imagining that I belonged in the waters.