003

R I C H I E  pov

"What's taking so long?" You whined.

You were waiting for your friend Stanley Uris. You've been waiting for 10 minutes with the rest of your friends.

Your friends being the losers. The losers being Stan, Bill, Eddie, Ben, Mike, Beverly, and you.

"Guy. I don't see the Bowers gang either. You think..." Beverly trailed off standing up looking around the court yard.

"Shit. We better find him." Eddie said grabbing his stuff and walking towards the halls.

The Bowers gang was always messing with the losers. Mostly because we were easy to mess with.

You all ran through the empty halls, searching for Stanley.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I girls scream came from way down the hall.

"Shit c'mon guys!" You said motioning them towards the girls voice.

You ran down the hall, "What the fuck? You guys were supposed to hold this dork ba-" You got there just in time to see a girl named Ruby punch Henry Bowers in the nose.

Ruby also just happens to be Stanley's crush. Funny how she was protecting Stan.

Blood started gushing out of his nose. Him and his goons went to the bathroom to clean it up.

"Fuck off Bowers!" She yelled flipping him off.

"I'll get you back, Ruby. Just wait!" Henry smiled walking into the bathroom

"Holy shit! That was the coolest thing I've seen all year! He was bleeding more than Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!" I shouted, Eddie nudged me "ow!"

I returned a shove.

Then Ruby turned around. Speechless. Stan ran up besides her and smiled big.

He had blood on his face from being punched by Henry.

R U B Y pov

"Oh uhhh hey?" You said awkwardly waving towards the losers.

"That was amazing!" Beverly said grabbing the side of your arms, "he totally deserved that!"

You've heard the rumors about Beverly. How she was a 'slut'. You knew they weren't true though. You knew Greta just made them up.

"Ahh yeah." You said nervously.

"D-do you wanna s-s-sit with us?" Bill stuttered.

Bill always got made fun of for his stutter. You thought it was cute though.

"Well Uh Stan actually already invited me so, yes." You smiled

You turned to face Stan and realized the blood on his face, "Holy shit Stan! Here I'll clean you up!" You said grabbing his hand and sitting him in a bench in the hall.

The losers stayed a few feet down the hall talking about you and what happened, as you walked inside the girls bathroom and grabbed some paper towels.

You ran up to the losers, "hey uh Eddie, Fanny Pack?" You said pointing at Eddie.

He hesitantly tossed it and you rushed back to Stan getting out the supplies you needed.

Your other dad was a nurse (yes you have two dads. Yes they're gay. Fire me hoe) so he always taught you how to care for smaller injuries.

You cleaned the blood off of Stanley slowly as he stared into your eyes. He flinched as you cleaned a bigger gash on his cheek bone.

"Sorry." You whispered. You looked into Stan's eyes realizing how close you were.

You both leaned in closer lips almost connecting.

"WOWOW SHIT!" Richie screamed.

You and Stan looked towards the losers, they were all staring at you guys then looked at Richie with angry eyes, "RICHIE WHAT THE FUCK!" They shouted.

"IM SORRY!" He said shrugging.

You placed band aids on Stan's cuts and through away the trash.

You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the losers, letting go when you got there, "shall we go to lunch, finally?" You asked laughing.

"We shall!" Ben shouted pointing towards the cafeteria.