005

R U B Y/ Y O U

"Okay let's go Stan!" You said excitedly.

You couldn't wait to spend a few hours with Stan. Just the two of you.

"Okay I'm coming." Stan said grabbing his bike.

"Oh, my dad drives me to school, mind if I ride on the back of yours?" You asked kicking the dirt.

The rest of the losers had already left to do their own things.

"Uhhh yeah um sure." Stan said scooting forward.

You sat on the back of Stanley's bike, wrapping your arms around his waist. You rested your chin on his shoulder, as he pedaled off to the quarry.

"So, are we actually going swimming?" You asked.

"Uh yeah if you want." Stan replied.

"Do you?" You asked looking at him from the corner of your eye.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Oh okay." You said nervously.

You thought about what was going to happen.

You two would strip down to your underwear and swim.

Doesn't seem like too much, but for you it was.

You had a nice 'curvaceous' body(I wish I'm flatter than a paper tf), but that wasn't the problem.

The problem was the people at your school. The rest of the girls had skinny legs, arms, and small hips.

"We're here." Stan said interrupting your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh okay." You said getting off his bike.

You and Stan stood there staring at each other for a while.

"Sooooo, we going swimming?" Stan asked pointing at the water below us.

"Uhh I don't know... I would love to but I'm just really insecure with my body..." you said rubbing your neck.

"Ruby, you're beautiful. Plus, I'm not one to judge." Stan said sweetly.

God he was perfectly, perfect.

You smiled, nodded, and started to unbutton your dress. From the corner of your eyes you could see Stan start to in dress as well.

You took off your shoes and looked up, to see Stan staring at you. He quickly looked away.

You guys walked up to the end of the cliff and looked over into the water.

"Ready?" You said holding out your hand.

"Yup." Stan said grabbing it.

The two of you jumped into the water, hands still intertwined when you resurfaced.

"Oh! Hold on!" Stan said getting out of the water and grabbing something from behind a bush, "we left this here to listen to music."

Stan grabbed a stereo and put in a cassette.

Should I Stay or Should I Go, by the Clash came on. (@ Will Byers;))

"I love this song!" You said jumping out of the water and grabbing Stan's hand.

The two of you started dancing? Or something like dancing. You were jumping around everywhere.

Occasionally one of you would step on a rock and let out a "ow!".

Once the song ended 'Endless Love' came on.

You and Stan sat down on a rock next to each other.

"Ruby, I Uh wanted to Um tell you something." Stan said facing you.

"Okay." You said facing him.

"Uhhhh"