011

R U B Y / Y O U pov
———————

"I need your help." Bevvie said nervously.

"With what?" you asked curiously.

"well, i want things between Bill and I to be more... ugh i dont know how to explain it.." Beverly looked at her feet sadly.

"Its okay Bev i know what you mean. I think i can help." You said smiling at her.

"You'd do that?" She looked up, hope shining in her eyes.

"Of course. I think its best if your straight forward with him. Tell him how you feel, im 100% sure he'll understand" You said placing your hand on her arm.

"you're right, thanks" Beverly hugged you tightly.

You hesitated slightly before hugging her back. You didn't think Beverly and you were this close, but it made you happy that she thought of you as a close friend.

The two of you walked back to the losers right as the bell rang.

You all scurried to your separate class exchanging smiles whenever you'd see each other in the hall.

As you sat in your history class you thought about how much you loved and appreciated the losers.

You never wanted to leave them.

You also thought about your papa. You loved him more than anything. The two of you bonded the best. He'd always been there when your dad wasn't.

While you dad was busy working late night, Papa would sing you to bed.

On rough nights you still make him sing to you because its so soothing.

'I can't be without Papa.' you thought.

So it was final? You were going with your Papa to California. Life would be the same there, right? You would come and visit as much as possible.

It
will
all
be
fine.

———
an: so like.. hi. guess who barely remembers anything that's happened in this story and is going off of what she got from skimming like .02 chapters? this bitch! ;) sorry this sucks booty hole :( thanks Iluvfood2017 for the inspiration to continue writing this piece of shit. i appreciate it :D