3: not him again

PARK SOOMI'S POV

"Yo, hyung."

As soon as my brother turned around to meet me I threw the grocery bag at him from a few feet away, giving him barely enough time to catch it.

"I brought ice cream," I said and left to find a towel.

"Can't you be more gentle Soomi?" Jimin hissed under his breath. "The bag fucking hit my face!"

"Mom!" I shouted calling out our mother. "He is cursing again!"

"Mom is out at her job, idiot" He made a funny face as he sat down on the couch. "Why are you drenched like this? Go get changed before you catch a cold."

"It's raining outside, asshole!" I shout back at him as I scuff a dry towel on my face after retrieving it from the kitchen.

"Wow! Isn't asshole your favourite word? Can't you show some manner to your older brother? How many times did I—"

"You're only a year older than me!"

"But that means I got to breath, eat and poop a lot more than you. Show some respect!"

"Why are you here at this time anyway? Respect can kiss my ass." I stuck out my bum at his direction, and I could already see his nostrils flairing in the oncoming outburst of anget. As soon as he shot up, the doorbell rung.

"The lord saved you, now go get the door!" He screamed at me, his eyes almost bulging out of his sockets.

"As if you could do anything to me. Would've killed you before that." I murmured opening the front door to be met with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Great timing. Thanks lord you guys are here." I smiled at them and stood aside so they could go in. It had stopped raining outside by then.

"Let's party, turn up!" Taehyung put his hands up in the air entering, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You always say that but it's not really a cool phrase hyung." He said that to Taehyung and turned to me. "So what are we doing tonight? Playing overwatch?"

Now it was my time to roll them eyes.

"Taetae hyung what do you wanna do?" I clung to both of their shoulders as the three of us entered the living room. Jimin waved at them and Jungkook took a seat next to him. I sat beside Jimin's other side and Taehyung sat beside me.

It wasn't that big of a couch and the four of us barely fit, even while crumpling in our limbs, but ever since we were kids we always sat right here.

"Why don't we watch moana? Or boss baby? Or-"

"Zootopia." Jungkook and I completed Taehyung's sentence in unison and laughed together. Taehyung only pouted in reply.

"How about my suggestion? Let's watch stranger things!" I cheered for myself but, none of them seemed interested.

"How about overwatch?" Jungkook said cautiously.

"Stranger things." I deadpanned.

"Zootopia?" Taehyung said this time.

"Stranger things," I deadpanned again.

"Okay okay." Both of them gave up and laid their backs on the couch letting out a sigh in unison.

"You don't have any suggestion, Jiminie hyung?" I asked Jimin who was sitting next to me, his eyes glued to his phone's screen.

"You wouldn't listen anyway. Let's watch stranger things." He put down his phone and said. I let out a sound of victory.