9: sunshine guy

This was wrong.

DEAD WRONG.

I asked out a girl I didn't like romantically, and my first ever date was going to waste away like that, me telling her that I had sent that text accidentally.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I stood there, waiting for Hyemi. And I couldn't help but think maybe, just maybe, I could take Yoongi's advice and actually go on a date with her. She was a nice person and my type of girl but then, anyone was my type of girl. So this seemed wrong, somehow.

Moreover, I could hurt her. Using her to find out my sexuality was the worst ever agenda. Right now, I was sorta-kinda-REALLY hating myself.

I looked at my watch again then stared ahead. 4' o clock, she would be here any second.

Maybe I should text her, I thought, and took out my cellphone.

She had gone all her way suggesting me to wear something red because she wanted to match with me. I wore an oversized burgundy-red sweatshirt, matching it with faded jeans and white sneakers.

As I opened the chatbox, I could feel someone standing beside me, peering over my shoulders. It was probably a guy, judging by their height and appearance. Wearing all black. Though I hadn't looked up, I could feel him taking a peek at my phone.

"What's your problem, mister?"

I calmly asked looking up. It was a young male in his twenties, wearing a cap so long that covered half of his face.

"You.. are Hyemi's date?" He asked with his tone filled with hesitance.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, thinking if I should tell him or not. Was he a stalker of some sorts?

"Yeah? Who are you?"

He took a good look at me from head to toe. "You're a girl?"

I didn't say anything since the answer was obvious. A girl could definitely date another girl. What was his problem?

He kept on observing me, meticulously. Eventually he looked up, his eyes met mine. Then they started to go down, and rested on my chest.

"Do you want to see my boobs to confirm?"

He looked up at me again baffled, as I crossed my arms over my chest. I'd wondered all my life if I actually looked like a guy with freaky long hair but what he was doing here was plain rude.

He suddenly took off his cap and bright red hair sprouted from underneath. Without another word, he took a ninety degrees bow.

"Sorry if I seemed rude! I'm Jung Hoseok, Jung Hyemi's older brother!" He shouted out loud.

Now he was making me uncomfortable. "Oh, um, okay. T-this was a mistake, I came to tell her that." For some reasons, I started stuttering.

"Please." He held my hand abruptly but let go right after. "Please let me apologize properly."

This time, I took a good look at his face.

He was incredibly handsome.

I didn't know how this happened, but five minutes later, I found myself in a cafe, sitting in front of him with a dumb expression on. While he was checking the menu with a huge smile plastered on his face, shaking his legs in rhythm like some nursery kid.

He had a nice face but there was this aura coming from him that screamed sunshine or angel of some sorts. He reeked of energy, too much energy for me because I got tired just by watching him.