Favorite Thing About You

Bill:
Your smile.
It brings him so much joy to see you happy. After Georgie's passing, he needs all the happiness that he can receive.
"I-I love it w-when you smile y-y-y/n. Y-you should do t-t-that more o-often."

Stan:
Your brain.
You always seemed to be the rational one in the group and always knows her boundaries.
"You're so smart, y/n. We should just get married right now."
"You're crazy, Stan."

Richie:
Your inner beauty.
As shallow as he can be sometimes, he admires the parts of you that he can't physically see the most. You can be in an entirely different body and he'd fall in love with you still.
"You're an amazing person, y/n. I'm glad that you're mine."

Eddie:
Your hair.
He can't get enough of it. It's priceless to him.
"You're hair is really soft, y/n. I'm in love with it."

Beverly:
Your heart.
You're too pure for her and your good natured soul draws her in every time.
"You're so sweet, I might as well have diabetes!"

Jaeden:
Your laugh.
When he cracks a joke, he always counts on you to be his confidence booster and when you do laugh, he basically melts on the spot.
"Your laugh is so freaking adorable!"

Wyatt:
Your gaming skills.
He's always pleased to have an evenly matched opponent, especially if it's his favorite person. Watch out, there's a lot of heated tension during the game and no guarantees of it being a safe zone.
"You're surprisingly good at this. I guess I actually have to try to win for once."

Finn:
Your sense of humor.
You guys bond over anything that brings laughter to your hearts and you tease each other so much. The fact that you get his jokes and connect with him through various forms of comedy really makes him comfortable around you.
"I love that we laugh at the same things. It's like we were made for each other!"

Jack:
Your voice.
He can hear you speak for days and never get tired of it. It calms him down when he gets heated and it's just heavenly for him in general.
"You should have your own talk show so I can hear you talk all day long."

Sophia:
Your hands.
They are the perfect things to hold. Your warmth and softness is the best feeling for her to have. She'd never let go if she had the option to do so.
"Your hands fit mine so perfectly, y/n! We're soulmates!"

————————

I'm thinking about pulling an all nighter tonight whoooo that means more imagines/preferences to be created.