skin waves and hot cheetos

for @-whatthefuckrichard-
thank you for reading!
———————

"where the fuck is she?!" richie says in annoyance. april was supposed to be at the front of the barrens with the rest of the losers like usual, but today she didn't show up. this made stan uneasy. his little sister is never late.

"richie, calm your tits. i'm sure she's around here somewhere," stan said, but not exactly confident enough about his response. he knew that he should've forced her out the door with him, but she said that she had to take care of some things first. he told her that it could wait. he knew that it can wait.

"have you guys notice that bowers has been a bit distant lately? i haven't seen him and his goons in a while," eddie asked the group.

"maybe we should check town? stan said she had to run errands or something," mike suggested. everyone else nodded and rode into town.

"o-okay guys, here's t-t-the p-plan," bill started, "w-we split u-u-up."

ben, mike, beverly, and bill went to the park. richie, eddie, and stan went to the drug store. eddie claimed that he had to pick up a new prescription anyway.

outside the door of the store, they spotted april's bike on the ground and black tire marks on the road.

"oh no..." richie muttered. the boys bolted into the store to find an employee.

"excuse me! did a girl come in here? she's a little shorter than i am, kinda hot-" richie started at the random employee, but stan smacked the back of his head.

"still my sister!" stan scolded.

"uh no, but some car randomly stopped and skidded away ten minutes ago," the older teen said.

"fantastic, they got her. we need to move," stan said.

they found the other half of the group and followed the tire tracks...

...straight to the neibolt house. they saw his car parked right outside.

"aw hell no, i'm not going in there," eddie said.

"grow a pair, stanley! they got april!" richie said.

"why are you getting so worked up about this, rich? do you like her or something?" stan said with a cautious look. richie knows that messing with stan is like dancing with the devil.

well, the jewish devil. is that a thing?

"please, i'd be just as concerned if it were anyone of you," richie retorted.

"you sold my medications to some guy on the street because you wanted a lollipop," eddie recalled.

"yeah, and you let the sheep run loose when you were 'helping' at the farm," mike said.

"you wanted to compare my hair to hot cheeto dust that you had left in your bag so you dumped it on my head!" beverly chimed.

"y-you purposely m-m-made f-fun of g-g-georgie just to im-impress a g-girl," bill said as well.

"you jiggled my belly to see how many 'skin waves' would form," ben included.

"alright, alright, enough. i get it. i'm not the most compassionate person in the world. right now, our friend is in trouble. you know damn well that i wouldn't be counting skin waves or selling your belongs for cheap candy while you're in danger. now fix your skirts and let's go sock some fuckers in the face," richie said and entered the house. the others had wary looks, but followed him in.

"april! april!" everyone screamed. still nothing.

"this is hopeless. we are only snitching ourselves out to the goons that dragged her here in the first place," beverly said.

"i would say split up, but i think we're better in numbers," ben said.

"h-he's right. we kn-know that some e-e-evil st-stuff is around h-here. let's st-stay together th-this time," bill stuttered. the group moved from room to room, jumping at every sound. so far no pennywise. nothing out of the ordinary. that puzzled them, but quite frankly, they didn't mind. the last thing they needed is a clown appearance.

suddenly, there was a scream. a feminine scream.

"april," richie gasped and ran towards the noise. the kids followed behind and found henry on the ground, clutching his junk and face. april was taking heavy breaths and had a plank of wood in her hands. she looked ready for murder. her eyes had a hint of fire, ready to burn anyone at the stake. she was still in a defensive position l, but she wasn't looking at the group. her focus was on the pale red headed demon with the killer smile and the large cranium.

"oh, so glad of you to join us!" pennywise sneered.

"leave her alone," stan commanded.

"or what? you'll hurt me? i don't think the lady in the painting would like that. right, sugar?"

pennywise was gone. a lady with a bean-shaped head appeared in his place. stan took a big gulp and froze in his place.

the lady came closer and closer. the kids cowered in fear. they had no weapons. they didn't compensate for this.

the lady suddenly shrieked. april hit her from behind. the creature slithered away from the children a disappeared. henry was still groaning in pain.

"we better get back before he can feel his balls again," april said in reference to henry.

the kids escaped back to their bikes. richie let april ride with him.

"so why did bowers kidnap you?" richie asked.

"not important," april said.

"what do you mean it's 'not important'? we were worried sick! stan almost passed three kidney stones, then everyone ganged up on me after showing a shred of interest, eddie still remembers the lollipop incident, and-"

"richie," april cut him off.

"yes?"

"just keep pedaling and shut the fuck up."

she kept it to herself and washed the blood off her hands when she got home that evening like it never happened.

—————————-
i'm so sorry that this took so long. i wanted it to be good and i really hope you like it!

if you want your own story, then find the "seasons greetings" chapter for more info. if it's a popular enough of a demand, then there might be a separate book for it.

i hope you like it!