•4•

Lauren POV
Once I arrived at my house i quickly carried Camila bridal style into my house. I carried her down the stairs in the basement. This wasn't my first kidnap. I've done it before, but my last victims I have killed this was going to be different. I quickly untied her hands and feet and laid her on a metal table. I slipped off her black dress admiring her prefect body. I then strapped her hands, feet, and neck down securely. Now it was time to wait for her to wake up and let the fun begin.
Camila POV
I slowly woke up on a cold and hard surface. I tried sitting up, but soon realized I couldn't move. Panic rushed through me as I struggled to free myself. That's when I heard a laugh come from the corner I swung my head around to see what it was. I was met with emerald green eyes staring right at me she was smirking at me. A new wave of fear rushed through me as I saw what looked like some type of torture devices on a table across the room. She slowly walked towards me, making me flinch. She simply caressed my face and said "How you feeling?" The girl who kidnapped me wondered how I was feeling. I didn't know how to respond. I opened my mouth to respond, but she then quickly shoved a cloth in my mouth making me gag repeatedly.
Lauren POV
She was so cute squirming on the table trying to get free. She was even cuter when she gagged on the cloth I shoved in her mouth. I wasted no time to get to work though. I scoffed the table full of my supplies over right beside her for easy access. I then chose my weapon. A simple small knife. I could tell she was scared. She was heaving, and was very happy pale. I then got up on the table and straddled the poor girl. Her eyes following my every move. I slowly drew patterns on her stomach and face. I watched her with amusement. It was then I put more pressure on the knife and started to cut into her smooth silky skin on her stomach, receiving many gags and screams from the poor girl.