•10•

Camila POV
She actually told me goodnight. I later there for what seemed like forever trying to wrap my head around what game she was playing. This just didn't add up to me. First she didn't make me sleep in the basement then she actually tells me goodnight as if she actually cared about me? I'm not sure how long I was lost in thought but I finally fell asleep.
Lauren POV
I woke up the next morning only to find the most beautiful creature lying asleep underneath me. Yes, I said beautiful because that's exactly what she is. I looked down and admired her face trying to memorize every detail. I slowly brought my hand up to trace patterns on her cheeks. She looked so ethereal when she was sleeping. I leant down and placed a peck on her lips. I couldn't wait to make her fully mine. I proceeded to get up and go downstairs and make breakfast as I waited for her to awaken.
Camila POV
I woke up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. I looked around and noticed Lauren wasn't with me. That actually made me sad. Wait... I shouldn't be sad over this. I should be hating her for everything she has done to me. I shouldn't even give her the slightest thought. Before I could go in with my thoughts the door opened revealing Lauren. She looked happy for some odd reason. "Good morning beautiful" Lauren said. Beautiful? I wasn't sure what had gotten into her but for some reason I didn't trust it. I needed to get her out of my mind. She walked over to the side of the bed and just looked down at me with admiration. I didn't want to look back but her eyes are so captivating. She slowly started to lean down closer to my face. She kept on looking from my lips to my eyes. I realized what she was doing and for some reason didn't stop myself. That's when I felt our lips touch for the first time. They moved in perfect sync with each other. I didn't want this to end. It felt like heaven! She slowly pulled back much to my disliking and smiled down at me as she untied my hands. "Come I made us breakfast" she said. As I followed her down the stairs. Do I like Lauren in that way? Does she like me in that way? Maybe she's trying to play me? So many thoughts ran through my head. I'm so confused with what just happened.