•7•

Camila:
I woke up tied in a bed. I wasn't bound to the bed surprisingly. I slowly got up and examined my surroundings, taking in anything that may be useful. This room did have a window, which was really good for me. I walked over to the window and looked at the outside world. Seeing nothing around but a forest. It was useless, I wasn't going to escape. I couldn't even fit through this window, it was barely enough to see through. I went to the door that had light shining beneath it. I tried opening it, but it was locked. My finger was killing me, it was purple and swollen. I kept on trying to break through the door, while staying as quite as I can. That's when I heard footsteps above me. They seemed to grow closer and closer. I rushed to the bed and payed back in it. My back faced the door, as it was opened and that's when I saw her shadow from the light. "I know your awake" she said. I slowly rolled over with fear in my eyes. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes. She slowly made her way over to me and say down next to me in the bed. I scooted over trying get get as gas away from her as I can. Before I could even move off the bed though she grabbed my wrist and forced me to stay where I was. "Come follow me upstairs" she said. I hesitated before nodding my head. She then lead me out the room up the stairs. I followed her hesitantly and slowly. She seemed to notice this and simply pushed me in front of her. She lead me to the kitchen. I was surprised when I saw a table with food on it. Reminding me of just how hungry I was. She directed me to sit as she took the seat across from me. Looks like she had made a plate of food for the both of us. Containing bacon, and some pancakes. Yes it wasn't much, but was better than nothing. "Go ahead eat" she told me. I did as I was told me ate. I didn't know just how hungry I really was until it was all gone. She simply looked at me and laughed at my eagerness. She then scooted her plate over to me having a pancake left on it. "Take it clearly you want it more than me" she said. I took the plate with quick hands and engulfed the pancake in minutes. I looked up to see her laughing with an amused look on her face. That face scared me, what was she thinking? Will I ever be free again? I looked down waiting for what was next to come.