•6•

Lauren
I watched her struggle against her restraints. Even though there was no use, it's fun to watch her struggle. I walked to my room to grab my tools from my dresser. I came back to be met with her big brown eyes staring me down with fear locked in them. I took my dagger and straddled her waist. Her eyes locked on my every movement. I then slowly traced the dagger on her stomach creating small patterns on her skin. She released a few small whimpers, which I really enjoyed. "The more you scream the longer you will be tortured." I told her flat out. She tried her best to keep quiet, but I couldn't help but notice the tears starting to form in her eyes. I then took the dagger and brought it up to her bicep. I slowly traced her skin again creating more patterns. I then applied some force and made slow, but small cuts on her arm. I knew she wouldn't stay quiet, she screamed in pain. I cut her several times on her right bicep, her stomach, and some on her legs. I could tell if I did much more she would pass out. I decided to torture her until she did pass out. I then traded in my dagger for a hammer. I walked up to her side and held down her trembling hand. I then separated her pinky finger from the rest. I pulled back the hammer and slammed it against her pinky. Making Camila scream and cry in so much pain. Her pinky wasn't broken at the most it was just a fracture. I then picked up put up my tools and straddled her waist again. She was on the verge of passing out. I slowly bent down when our faces were inches apart. I caressed her face then forcefully pushed my lips against hers. She didn't kiss back, so I pulled back and noticed that she had passed out.

Camila
I woke up to darkness. I remember the pain I had gone through. So many cuts, bruises, and I think my finger may be broken. I quickly noticed that I was no longer tied to the pipe. I was tied to a chair. My wrist and ankles were restrained. I had a blindfold on, and there was a cloth in my mouth with duct tape over it to gag me. I was so confused. The last thing I remember was lauren straddled my waist and leaned it close to my face. I tried to stay awake to see what she was doing, but my body wasn't going to allow it. I ended up passing out, and now I'm here. Not long after I woke up I heard footsteps coming my way. I then heard a door open and the sound of heels coming closer and closer to me. That's when I felt someone take my blindfold off to be met with those emerald green eyes that I love. She tore the duct tape off making me wince a little. She then took the gag out of my mouth. She pulled out a bottle of water, and a bowl of potato chips. "Will you cooperate this time?" She asked. I just slowly nodded my head. "Use your words!" She said in a stern tone. "Yes" I choked out. She then brought the cops up to my mouth. That's when I realized how hungry I was. It's been days since I've last eaten a thing. One by one chip by chip she fed me the entire bowl. Even though I wasn't full, it was better than nothing. She then took the water bottle and slowly lifted it to my mouth. I devoured that water like I've never drank water before. It was gone in seconds. "Good girl now open back up" She said. I complied and she put the gag back in my mouth and put duct tape back over it. She then put the blindfold back on and told me to get to sleep. I then heard the door close signaling she left. After hours of thinking I finally put my mind to rest and fell asleep. Wondering what Lauren had in store next for me.