Chapter 2

Hello guys! Hoping you all are having good time.

I thought this song 'Save me' by BTS will go quite well with this chapter. What do you think, just comment it blow.

Hehehe enough of me😄😄. Have fun carrying on ^^

________________________

I love you...(Uknown)

[Flashback]

Your POV

You really had enough of all of this! You needed to escape from all of the lies and falseness enclosing on you. It was suffocating you.

Anger and hatred was boiling every cells in your body. So you ran. As fast as your little legs could take you.

After what seemed like hours you couldn't go further anymore. You were panting trying to catch your breath again. You were too exhausted after that long rapid run. 

But you were not complaining because it felt good - for once. It was like you surpassed the the emotions that was chasing you, threatening to drown you.

But you got happy too soon like a wave it crushed back on to you with a such a force that you stumbled to the ground. You couldn't breath like you were under tonnes of water and it felt like your chest was about to explode. You give out piercing scream till there was no oxygen left in your lungs. 

(thats really sad TT-TT)

You slowly hug yourself - trying to collect the broken pieces inside you together but it was no use the pieces were irreparable. You felt like an empty shell. 

With out any warning you sensed something hot sliding down on your cold cheeks. When you touch it to find it being tears. You just stare at it emotionless. Then hysterical laugh escapes your lips.

(now thinking... that laugh is actually creepy)

When there was no more tears left you look around your location. Not because you cared or worried but you just wondered where you ended up. First you didn't acknowledge  where you were, but slowly you realise that  you are on Wonhyo Bridge standing on top of Han River.

 First you didn't acknowledge  where you were, but slowly you realise that  you are on Wonhyo Bridge standing on top of Han River

You still look around to find that it is still midnight. Sky was like a great void that consumed all of the stars - leaving only pitch blackness behind, just like how you are feeling - hollow.

You realise that the area was quite deemed. The lights from the environment wasn't enough to brighten up that darkness pressing on Seoul, like your own soul being strained.

Finally you can stand up from under that unbearable weight of pressure. Slowly with small steps you walk to the side of the bridge Looking out at the water - dark and lonely.

Everything started when you lost your precious father, when you were only 10 years old. You realise that to keep a family together it is to have a back bone. But the back bone that was holding up your family was gone. We started to split up from each other after that.