Chapter 6

Time skipped (next day - 7:15 am in the morning)

Min Yoongi's POV

 I wake up as usual and did my morning routine. Finally, I was done and was standing in front of the full-length mirror in my new room within my new school uniform.   

(This is Yoongi's bedroom)

(This is Yonngi's and Teahyung's school uniform look like)

Today was going to be my first day in this new high school. My new life is really going to start. I still can't believe how things changed this fast. It has only been 2 years since eomma died and appa just married straight away to that new woman. We started to move in few days before but we officially moved after their marriage in to our new stepmother's house/ours.   

But it was so obvious that there is something hugely going on with that woman's own family. They are hiding something from everyone. Our new step mom seems nice and she is kind to us as well, so is Taehyung even though he is bit strange kid. But Y/N, it's like her heart is all frozen and as time passed on it has turned to stone. What makes me even more curious is what Taehyung said about her. What could have they, her family done to her that she became like this?   

I was spaced out while swimming in my own deep thoughts when Jiwoo knocked and came into my room.

Jiwoo: "Oppa are you ready. Are you all right, you seemed spaced out? Is everything OK?" She frowned while throwing tones of question at me.   

Me: "Yes I'm alright my little mochi and everything is fine" I replied happily and ruffled her hair, which earned me a death glare from her.   

Jiwoo: "YAH! Oppa you just ruined my hair! Do you know how much time I spent on it!?" She raised her voice at me.

Now I was laughing really hard at her expression that I couldn't hold it any longer. This caused her to get even more angry at me, that she stomped her foot and tuned around to leave. I heard her muttering something like 'I shouldn't have come to check that rascal'.