Chapter 12

Y/n POV 

Finally, we arrived to the location to see him again. I looked up at the tall building thinking how many years has it been me coming here all this time. Soon uncle Jung came after parking the car, and now standing behind me and lightly encouraging me by pushing me towards the building to enter. As usual we always enter from the back doors special for the VIPs entrance to not get recognise by their fan or paparazzi. Similar reason for myself as well but not because of my fans, I don't have any as I specially made sure of it. Soon we reached the reception.

Receptionist lady: "Welcome to the Spring Paradise hospital. How could I help you with Sir and Miss?"

Uncle Jung: "We would like to see Doctor Joen please. We have an appointment with him at 5:30pm for Miss Kim."

I really hate coming here, especially for these procedures to see the receptionist every time. It's not like we don't know the direction of where the room is, but we still have to talk to someone. I just want to get over this as fast as possible. 

Receptionist lady: "Ah yes I see. Please take the lift to floor 21 and then turn to the right side. There is another receptionist who will announce your arrival to the doctor Jeon and direct you to his office." 

Uncle Jung: "Thank you. Come on Miss Kim lets go" lightly holding me from my shoulders and guiding me towards the lifts. 

Luckily when the elevator came down and opened it was empty. Once we entered the elevator, it was dead silent other than the faint piano tune playing in the back ground. When we arrived, we were greeted another reception just as the first one had promised. Once uncle Jung spoke with this one as well, we finally arrived in front of the doctor's office door. It was a quite tour to come and see the doctor. I preferred to stay at the back and let uncle get through the door first.

Dr. Jeon: "Come in! Ah Mr Jung and Miss Y/n, it's good to see you again, since it's been a while now. You where keep missing your sessions for a bit Y/n. Why didn't you come?" asked with a little disappointment in the end. 

Me: "Just didn't feel like it" casually and shrugged my shoulders a little, not giving a damn about it. 

All he did was to hmm and nod is head as a replay before taking notes into the folder about my case. 

Dr. Jeon: "So Y/n should we start with your session then. Mr Jung could you please sit here while we are carrying out the session with Miss Kim." saying it politely while showing the direction of the session room with his arm.

Then we went to the next door as usual.  

Time skip 

We were once in his office again with uncle Jung and the doctor sitting in his usual seat.

Dr. Jeon: "Y/n, have you stopped taking your medication again?" nonchalantly asking and staring me.  

Uncle Jung: "What! Y/n is this true?" shocked at what he heard from the doctor's question.

When I didn't say anything, my silence replied both of their question. 

Y/n: "There is no use in taking them..." my voice coming out like a light breeze. 

I didn't look up at neither of their eyes. Cause I know that if I do, then I could lose my control over my emotions. Luckily the doctor doesn't know my attempt of suicide again, otherwise I will be in a massive trouble. After taking a deep breath he looked back up at me from his papers. 

Dr. Jeon: "Y/n you know you have a bipolar type II (aka hypo-mania) disorder (aka manic/severe depression) and how much dangerous this can be to you and people around you when you have your episodes. You can't just stop taking them just because thinking it is no use. Please think about the people who loves you." looking straight at me.