Chapter 11

Yoongi POV

(In the car)

What the hell did just happened here dude? Whatever it was though it's a deep sh*t. What left me even more curious is all the meanings behind Y/N's words. I have to say this family is messed up pretty bad yet they have managed to cover everything up into a total mystery till today. When you look from the outside everything looks fine and perfect however it's the right opposite in the inside. Unfortunately, we fell into this endless vortex. 

[Flash back]

Taehyung: "Y/n where are you going? Are you not coming home?" wondered.

Y/n just staring at Taehyung's face blankly not giving any answer.

Jiwoo: "No she isn't coming with us. She has a detention for being late to lesson for 20 minutes" with know it all attitude.

Wait what?! [Laughing internally] Really? Man, she's something for sure.

Taehyung: "What? Y/n where were you this time? You are worry~" getting anxious.

Y/N: "Shut up Taehyung! Stop acting like you are my brother! You have lost that chance years ago, when your twin Y/n had died." lacing her voice with furry and venom in each sentence.

Taehyung froze just like a statue in his place. His shaking hand slowly slipped off from the Y/N's wrist. But what's even worst in this scene was his eyes, it was just like an enormous hurricane of emotions. Soon after it reddened and became glassy with tears.

I was surprised to Taehyung crying like that. What she said must have hit him pretty hard.

Jimin: "Enough Y/n! Don't you see how you are affecting him? You can't do this to him!" his voice getting louder with anger in each sentence.

Y/N: "You know what Jiwoo? I prefer to go to detention than seeing your and rest of their ugly faces" pointing her chin at the rest of our direction and using the same tone she had just spoken to Taehyung, totally ignoring what Jimin had said to her.

Wow guess no one can be as rude as her in this world then huh? I'm starting to lose my patience with her. It not like mine or Jiwoo fault that we are here with her family. They didn't ask us if we want to be dropped into the middle of this cold merciless family war. We are defiantly not her toys to play or insult around with. Once appa comes back I'm going to talk to him about this. 

[present] 

When I turned my head towards the back, I saw Hoseok sitting in the middle with Jiwoo on his right and Taehyung on his left, who was looking out the window quietly. Hoseok tried to comfort him few times but greatly failed as Taehyung kept repeating that 'she is right it my fault'. This is making things even more mysterious.

Soon we arrived at home where Taehyung went to his room straight away as soon, he got out of the car, not uttering a word. As for Hoseok he too quietly left the car and went inside to where he lives with his dad.