Chapter 9

[Flash back]

I was walking with my girl's aka minions in the main corridor to go to the canteen to eat. On our way a girl bumped into me causing the cherry juice I was drinking to be squished all over me while she was running in fear - no more like being chased.

Now I was really pissed that I was shaking in anger; not knowing if it's because of my white shirt getting dirty with juice or this stupid girl smashing into me or getting ashamed in front of the others.

Everyone already in the corridor or the new comers to the corridor, everyone went so quite that if I dropped a pin you would be able to hear it echoing throughout the corridor until 3 boys rushed in while banging the doors to the wall.

Boy 1: "Aahh there you are our sweet little angel. We have been looking all over the place for you darling." he said it with sweetly dipping sarcasm and sinister into his voice.

Boy 2: "Oh yes princess you made us reeaaally worried about you." just enough for the girl to hear.

When I looked who they were talking to I realised it was the small girl who bumped into me now hiding behind me shakes in fear. Then the boy 3 came to stand in front of me with his friends.

Boy 3: "Hey there hot chick but you need to move out of my way now. I have a little business with the girl hiding behind you."

His friends snickering behind him.

I already knew something was fishy the moment they rushed in but now I know what their real intensions are. My dad used to say that help those weak ones who are in need of help. And it's not only that but also because of them my juice is all over my shirt now. I was really angry and they why they are staring at me like they want to eat me here. All of these was enough to throw me over the edge to the danger zone.

Everyone who knew me not like these reckless asses, gasped at what the third boy said. This means it's also my pride now that they are messing here.

I looked at the boy's face and did my so popular smirk meaning 'so, you want to play then let's do it' which now was the turn of my group to snickering at them.

Me: "Oooh really what a shame!" my voice filled all in flirt and closing the gap between us, moving my hand across his chest as I get out of his way.

The girl was now exposed to him standing in the middle of the circle other students formed. At every step he took forward the girl took one back. Now was really getting tired of this.

Me: "Guys don't you think it's time to have some fun?" I asked others aloud enough so only my girls could hear it.

Alu: "Yes we should or I'm going to die young here of boredom" answered back.

Me: "Okay let's start guys! Get ready its show time!" getting all excited.

(I hope this goes well with the scene - please play the video)

Just as the boy 3 was about to past in front of me I stuck out my foot in front him causing him to fall face first to our beautiful school corridor floors. As it was their cue everyone started to burst out laughing other than his friends.

Boy 1: "OII BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE!!" shouting at me while he was walking on to me.

 Me: "You poor useless peasants, you still haven't figured out who I am have you? Tsk tsk tsk I wander what century you all live in? But you know what I'm feeling really generous today so don't worry I'm going to teach you all today." sarcastically just to humiliate them.