Chapter 7

I was up at the roof top again as I always do before school starts and my minions crowds me.

I really wish that I had real friends but I know really well that they are only hanging with me because I am the cold heartless Queen of this high school and everyone is afraid of me so they act like my friends rather stand in front of me. What a cowards they all are. I looked at my watch to see what time it is, 8:47 am well 13 minutes left for the class to start.

Me: "Time to go to hell" 'aka classroom' I sighed loudly.

As I turned around I saw someone was already leaving the rooftop. That back looked familiar but I can't figure out from where though anyway I shrugged the thought off, not wanting to think about it a lot. When I got in front of the class room I saw the girls were already waiting for me: Mo, Ruf, Alu, Lee, and some others that I can't remember their names. So ironic to call them my friends really, no wander I'm being called Queen because what I say everyone does it without any complaint.

I have my own reputation in this _____ High School. Well not really a good one though as you might have thought. I'm the Big Heartless Bitch Queen aka The Big Bully of this school that everyone is afraid of my wrath which can be really cruel but I don't care the pain and the hurt I went through is nothing compare to what I do to others.

As we all entered the classroom the irritating bell rang indicating the hell's torture is starting. We all went to sit in our seats. The seat next to me always stays empty since everyone is too afraid to sit there and I don't want anyone around me so it's just fantastic.

Mrs Kim entered the class with a smile on her face that I really want to whip it off.

Mrs Kim: "Hello class we have a new student in our class from new on. Please everyone make her feel welcomed. Come in dear."

As she said that everyone in the classroom turned to look at me which I just rolled my eyes at them before turn me head towards the window.

New student: "Annyeong haseyo! I'm Min Jiwoo, I hope we will become good friends and please look after me, kamsahamnida" she joyfully spoke.

Mrs Kim: "Thank you dear. Please seat to any of the empty seats you would like."

She was coming towards the seat next to me but I shot here a death glare and with my hand I cut my throat and pointed at her. She shook her head at my when I give her smirk. She carried on and went to sit empty seat next to Ruf.

'This is going to be fun' I thought to myself.

Time skip (3 hours later) Lunch Time

Finally lesson time is over even if it's for a short time but it's better than nothing right? I got up to leave and when I got up everyone along with me got up as well. I have to be truthful that I love this because no one dares to leave before me. What an idiots but its better this way because it is much easier to keep them under control and to deal with them.

Mo: "Y/N what are you planning for that new girl?"

Me: "A lot since she is my 'new' step sister" I replied casually.

Ruf: "Your what?!" she shouted in shock.

Lee: "Shut up girl whole school doesn't need to know what you are saying!" she scolded Ruf.

Me: "Come guys let's just go to the canteen I'm hungry" I dully told them and headed that way.

When we entered the canteen everyone went pin drop silence, I give everyone cold smirk before carrying on to get in the line – well let's say the front of the line has everyone give their place to us. Everyone started to go back to what they were doing before and due to this the noise levels increased enormously. Once we got our food we headed to our usual table that we always sit.