Chapter 5

Your POV

Until...

Taehyung: "So... should we all get to know each other properly other than our parents were forcing us" Taehyung asked calmly. He was so used to having this conversation it our other step siblings from the past.

'Taehyung are for real?' you internally scream inside of your self. But not showing your emotions outside - keeping the poker face on.

'Uuuggghhh here goes another punishment, sure God just love me like others do! Like I'm ill isn't being enough now I have to deal with this. Well tough luck guys but I'm not included in this! Ha!' You were thinking to yourself.

Luckily you finished your breakfast by then and before this situation got any worse, you stand up – causing Taehyung to stop abruptly his talking with our so called 'step brother and sister'. You get out of your seat and walk towards the door when Taehyung call you.

Taehyung: "Y/N where are you going?" he asked calmly but you can sense there was some nervousness in his voice.

'Ha pabo you should have thought that before suggesting that stupid idea of ours' you answered him in your head.

Y/N: "It's non of your business or others who are with you" you say calmly yet really coldly while pointing your head at their direction. Taehyung flinched when he heard your so cold freezing voice.

You turn you back at them and leave the dining room. You smile to yourself as you head back to your own room – seeing their so stunned face, you chuckle quietly.

Y/N: "Ha serves them right for entering into my life. Wait and see my 'dear step brother and sister' this is only just the beginning for you guys." You smirk while saying it with full of hatred and coldness to yourself. 

When you reach your room you lay down on your bed since you still have headache from last night's fever. You take out our IPod and listen to relaxing mediation music s. You needed to clear your mind to start your plans out. Then you feel light from relaxing too much that eventually you fall asleep.

Taehyung's POV

Me: "Y/N Where are you going?" I asked, trying my best to stay calm but I was still nervous, afraid of her answer.

Y/N: "It's non of your business or others who are with you" she said really calmly yet coldly while pointing her head towards Min Yoongi hyung and Jiwoo's direction. Her cold voice was like icicles stabbing into my heart, making me flinch.

The other two was not used to this yet, but they were stunned by Y/N's words and cold tone of voice. But I got used to it now.

(This is how their faces looked like and ignore the cloths and the background)

All those years I had to live with it, seeing my beloved twin turning into a cold, frozen heartless being. As much as everyone has their part in her becoming like this, and I have my own part as well. My biggest mistake was not to be there before when she needed me the most and now I have lost that place forever to be with her, being a shoulder to cry on if needed. I lost everything I had with her.

((I'm sorry that you are the cold heartless one here. When I read stories everyone writes as the female lead always the one that is soft and meets the cold heartless guy. So I wanted to swap that around for a change😏)

It felt like my heart was crashing into millions of pieces. My chest was hurting to much that I had to put my hand over it- to easy it for a bit.

Min Yoongi & Jiwoo: "What the hell was all that about?" they both asked in union, still shocked at how Y/N acted.

Me: "That's my twin Y/N as you know. That's how she is like to everyone else as well; calm, cold, hateful and mostly emotionless. But please don't blame her being like this. It was our fault for creating her to become like this." I said to them while looking down.

They were giving me a questioning look on their face. But I feel like it's not the right to tell them why she's like that the moment so I just stayed quiet looking at my plate, everyone was silent as well which was creating a really suffocating awkwardness in the dining room. Luckily it was Min Yoongi hyung who broke the awkward silence.

Min Yoongi: "As far as I know that we are joining to your ________ High School tomorrow." 

Me: "Yes. If it's alright with you guys as well let's leave the house early so that I can take both of you to the office and find your classes before the school starts." I said in a quiet voice. 

I was still sad what happened earlier. Seeing her like this always pains me, but I guess that I really need to get over this soon.

Me: "I'm sorry but I need to leave now"

Once I was out of the dining room I went straight to my room, but before entering I wanted to check on Y/n if she was alright. Even she doesn't allow me to look after her I still want to. How can I not? She's only what I have now and I don't plan to lose it to.

I knocked on her door and when there was no reply I got bit worried what if something happened. I quickly opened her bedroom door to find her sleeping peacefully. When she is sleeping her features softens, making her cute. I smiled to myself, seeing her like this is much better. I closed her door and went to mine.

Time skipped (8 hours later)

Jiwoo's POV

Wow what a lovely twin siblings I have from appa's new marriage.

(Please Note the sarcasm)

Taehyung, the older one he is a bit strange kid but he was so handsome. He has sharp features which were making him look even hotter. I still can't believe that he is only 4 months older than me. This reminds me of that ice queen Y/N my other step sister. She's really beautiful, has everything a girl could want: nice, slim and curvy body, beautiful long wavy hair perfect face features and so on. But the only thing that's ruining it is her cold, emotionless eyes and icicles like cold tone of voice and her always kept poker face.

'OH NO!' I shouted in my head. I just realised that because she is Taehyung's twin, she is also is older than me. Ok now I'm in hell. She can use this it to boss me around now, like I'm going to ever let her in the first place. I really wonder why she is like this now though what he said is keep repeating in my head. What could have they done to her to turn like this?

Taehyung: "That's my twin Y/N as you know. That's how she is like to everyone else as well; calm, cold, hateful and mostly emotionless. But please don't blame her being like this. It was our fault for creating her to become like this."

Oh well I really can't waste my time thinking about them anymore. I haven't seen since breakfast, anyway it's the best if I don't see her because when I do I feel like she going to freeze me to death with those eyes of she has.

-------------------

Hi guys thank you for reading. I sorry if it is boring, I will try my best next time. Also I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes because it 2 in the morning here and I wanted to an update before I go to bed, even I'm really tiered and I have to wake up early in the morning.

Also I am writing a new story called 'It's MY Life Not YOURS' it's also a BTS FF. I would love it if you check it out. I am trying to update both of them one at a time so it's fair. I really wonder which on going to finish first.

I hope you will enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you! ^_^